Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Referees this season...

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
That idiot today was slightly less bad in the second half, but he was dire. It was "its all about me". I was shocked that he didn't ruin the game in the second half.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
You can see why Barnsley are the highest scorers from set pieces...they must get plenty of chances considering they fall down so easily...they looked far more effective when they decided to play football...but by then it was too late

biddles911

May 12, 2014
Thought Dunk's booking was fair enough, that was a yellow card tackle. The other Brighton players were not. Bong's was little more than a push (and I didn't think it was a foul anyway)

Think Bong got booked for dissent rather than the foul, which I agree looked pretty innocuous?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
He gave Barnsley some very soft free kicks. Never seen Barnsley hit the deck as much as any other team . I was worried as it seemed Barnsley were playing for them as they have a good record from set pieces this year .

Bong seemed to get booked for dissent . But it was never a foul so felt it was justified

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
A blinder in the first half today.

Bong took a throw from the wrong position so the ref blew and gave a 'foul throw' against him and awarded Barnsley the throw in.

So the Barnsley player picked up the ball and tried to launch a long missile causing him to totally lose his balance and wave his trailing leg at the fans in the upper east! A throw worst than you would see in youth football...

Play on says the ref! :tosser:

Glad someone else noticed it. He was repeatedly blowing to tell Bong he was taking throw from wrong place. The last thing he can/should then give us a foul bloody throw! It has to be a retake to us. Literally went against the rules there. Then they took the resulting throw from the same place Bong foul-thrower - horrendous refereeing!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here