Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should there be a post-match lap on Saturday and will you watch it?

Should there be a post-match lap on Saturday and will you watch it?

• Yes there should be one, and I'll stay for it

Votes: 36 30.3%
  • Yes there should be one, but I won't stay for it

Votes: 10 8.4%
  • No, there shouldn't be one after this utter SHAMBLES of a season and I won't watch if there is

Votes: 54 45.4%
  • No, there shouldn't be one, but I would stay if there is

Votes: 19 16.0%

• Total voters

Northstandfan

Dec 14, 2014
Mid sussex
I want to say goodbye to half our players, so I'll watch and hope we can do better next season. I've clapped them all season, so will have no problem doing so again, I'm sure they don't intend to be shit :smile:

I will stay, but I will be far happier to if they confirm Calde is staying in what ever role the offer. Be gutted if its the last time we see him at the Amex and thats the main reason for me staying if im honest.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Just checking the table and fixtures, it's not inconceivable that Watford will clinch promotion by beating us on Saturday. It might prove difficult for any sort of lap thing by our lot if those in yellow are commencing their promotion party.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Can't they come out afterwards wearing T shirts with thumbs up (staying) or thumbs down (leaving) so we know what's what?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Just checking the table and fixtures, it's not inconceivable that Watford will clinch promotion by beating us on Saturday. It might prove difficult for any sort of lap thing by our lot if those in yellow are commencing their promotion party.
Well in the good times last May, Forest had their 'lap of honour', while we were celebrating getting to the playoffs.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina

I don't think they can be promoted until the 3pm games finish.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I would like an option E - No there shouldn't but Calders can and I will clap loudly and longly

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
If they do - they better get on the pitch a bit more sharpish than last year. I may stay - but I am not hanging around for long.
This. If they do the go off and then come back out thing the ground will be embarrassingly empty. It will be bad enough even done straight after (although the early kick off, and no-one having any decent excuse on God's earth for leaving early, might help...).

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
No and No.

Worthing exile

May 12, 2009
I would, simply to say goodbye to the departing players but the one disadvantage with travelling with Seagull Travel is that the Club require them to leave promptly after the game. Pity the Club don't allow some flexibility in cases like this but I suppose that they can't afford to have a coach half empty with fans still inside the ground blocking a full coach whose occupants couldn't be a****d.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Just do it the second the final whistle goes, and then we can all get to the pub sharpish!

There definitely shouldn't be some formal lap of honour. That will be embarrassing for them.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
I will stay and politely applaud. Will have my Basque flag and will be hoping to give Calderon a great send off if this is to be his final home game for us

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
DSCF1106.JPGDSCF1107.JPG

Well a few did :moo:

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I'm in that picture, until a few seconds later we decided to go for a beer. Saw Calde being interviewed in front of us and then called it a day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here