Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
Precisely. Keep them guessing...oh...I know, lets totally shit the bed and have a rerun of the "once in a lifetime" referendum just to ensure that Macron and Merkel can get poised to offer us a brilliant deal, because any idiot can see that THAT is a bound to ensure that our chums on the continent will definitely NOT bum rape us believing they can terrify the Brits into staying with our lovely net contributor cash to keep their fat Eurocrat pensions and holibobs flowing.

Is everyone else completely mental? What the **** do you think your achieving by racking on about this?

Wait til it's finished...if we don't like what we get we can vote AFTERWARDS you tards.

You really don't get it do you ? You seem to think these negotiations are some sort of game of poker where you have to keep your cards close to your chest.

Both sides know exactly what cards the other were holding from the outset. If you don't believe that just go back and look at what happened in phase 1 of the negotiations through to the final agreement. I really can't see the postings of a few 'tards ???' on a football forum is going to have any effect on what is, essentially, a narrative. :shrug:

Last edited:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Seems the EU is firm with, no Irish border solution, no transition deals, no Brexit agreement..
It isnt a poker hand, its a fact.
tick tock

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Seems the EU is firm with, no Irish border solution, no transition deals, no Brexit agreement..
tick tock

Tory rebels lined up to defeat the government unless they get real.

One year ago today the Tories signed away their extreme Brexit. Where is the clear mandate Theresa? Are we any the wiser?

Capture.JPG

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Which rebels would these be ? Or are you really resting your remainer hopes on the House of Lords ?

House of Lords have done their job, back over to the Commons

The rebels will be plastered over Paul Dacre's rag soon as Enemies of the People 2.0.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
House of Lords have done their job, back over to the Commons

The rebels will be plastered over Paul Dacre's rag soon as Enemies of the People 2.0.

The House of Lords can, and will, be over ruled by parliament.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Indeed democracy will do its job and will prevail whatever, much to the dismay of May

tru.png

Usual suspects waffling about things that are unimportant,whilst ignoring the Lords voting against Employment Protection rights being carried over from the EU.What a bunch of tossers!

hypoc.png

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Or indeed how given he's run away. Strange way to fight by running away ( although we all know he hasn't really left ).

With modern communication you can still fight, albeit from a much more sunnier and less chaotic place :wink:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
May woos Modi as UK pursues free-trade deal with India
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...ment-laying-ground-for-free-trade-deal-brexit

Given India will no doubt exploit Britain’s desperation, visas-for-Indians will be a significant part of any deal. It will be amusing to watch all the Little Englanders revelling in their post-Brexit country whilst behind them boat loads of “pakis” are arriving :lolol:

PS just to head off any knuckle heads there’s a reason I put that in quotes....

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
tick tock

And, add the fact that all surveys show we will be financially worse off post Brexit whatever.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
What is right. Freedom of movement, better workers rights, reduction in poverty etc. True British people will still remain and fight these things. The scared brexit folk will leave as they can't hack trying to solve these problems. Much easier to say you are "fighting" them on a small island than across a continent. As I am sure you will attempt to claim you want to fix those things in Britain. The eu needs to me more representative and be more accountable...all the brexit arguments, only true Brits have the fight to stay and change these things. You snowflakes are giving up.

Wherever it is you've moved to in the EU you'll still be able to fight to change the EU. Good luck - do keep us updated on how you get on.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
What is right. Freedom of movement, better workers rights, reduction in poverty etc. True British people will still remain and fight these things. The scared brexit folk will leave as they can't hack trying to solve these problems. Much easier to say you are "fighting" them on a small island than across a continent. As I am sure you will attempt to claim you want to fix those things in Britain. The eu needs to me more representative and be more accountable...all the brexit arguments, only true Brits have the fight to stay and change these things. You snowflakes are giving up.

This was one of my arguments during the referendum. Can’t be reformed was what many Brexiteers said. And Britain is supposed to be this leading and winning nation, two world wars one World Cup, Dunkirk, fight them on the beaches etc But somehow Britain now can’t reform a bunch of old Brussels duffers in suits. From helping win the war to admitting defeat to Junker is some come down. How the mighty have fallen eh?

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Wherever it is you've moved to in the EU you'll still be able to fight to change the EU. Good luck - do keep us updated on how you get on.

I assumed that Plooks takes the view that pressure for change would be more effective if it came from a large country like Britain than from an individual such as himself.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
I assumed that Plooks takes the view that pressure for change would be more effective if it came from a large country like Britain than from an individual such as himself.

The question posed to him was what was HE fighting for. Regardless I'm sure whichever EU country he has moved to will fight to change the EU ..... not.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Yup. Somewhere the Brexiteers lost their britishness.

Where did you lose yours?As you seem to think you're a bit of a smartarse,how about a game of spot the difference?

mono.png

colour.png

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here