Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester United ticket sales

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
Will make this get to the second tier of bronze membership (<50 points) on Friday. I have >50 points so can book one ticket tomorrow at 9am. However my wife has only 47 points. I’m thinking at the moment that there may still be some tickets first thing on Friday if I wait. Is this a mistake?

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Will make this get to the second tier of bronze membership (<50 points) on Friday. I have >50 points so can book one ticket tomorrow at 9am. However my wife has only 47 points. I’m thinking at the moment that there may still be some tickets first thing on Friday if I wait. Is this a mistake?

I've got 49 points so have no choice but to wait.... I think we'll be fine...

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
If there were 2000 left last night, probably safe to assume 1500 will be left for bronze and YS members with +50 points, so also safe to assume 1000 left over for members without 50 points IMO.

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
Ticket pricing and the cost of yet another trip?

Lack of stadium novelty factor?

The day and time?

Disappointment in having drawn an awfully hard away tie?
i’ll go with a much larger allocation for a cup game. The number of seats we got for the league game sold on the first day.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
947 on sale currently with block 336 still held back.

As today is Day 2 of the "All STHs" window, I'd not expect too many to sell today, so there will be plenty left for the remaining sales windows on Thursday and Friday.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Looks like the club got this decision on tickets spot on. Is going to sell out but with everyone who really wants to go having had an opportunity to buy.

Not that hard a call given the options and the vaguest understanding of factors that influence fans.

luge

Dec 18, 2010
Looks like the club got this decision on tickets spot on. Is going to sell out but with everyone who really wants to go having had an opportunity to buy.

Not that hard a call given the options and the vaguest understanding of factors that influence fans.

Yes spot on. If it was any other time, i would be there. Alas it's my sister's 40th birthday in Brighton and that top trumps football.

The red pepper kid

Dec 30, 2014
Thank god we can say to all those whingers -re b/muff debacle you could have gone old traffold if you wanted to

Last edited:

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
Succumbed to temptation - got one in row 5 of section 335

Sold 2 rows of this block all day and a few at back of 334

1,500 plus left for everyone else tomorrow - means a bit under 4k sold to season ticket holders

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
There better be one left for me to buy on Friday. Does anyone know if I'll be able to get on to buy one at 12:01am on Friday, or can you only purchase tickets online during shop opening times?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Succumbed to temptation - got one in row 5 of section 335

Sold 2 rows of this block all day and a few at back of 334

1,500 plus left for everyone else tomorrow - means a bit under 4k sold to season ticket holders

So all that hot air you were blowing the other day was pointless? I bet you drive also

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
drive to Chesterfield station takes 50 minutes
then 25 quid return to Manchester Piccadilly and local train that arrives by ground
misses out M6 and local congestion traffic
though stuffed if goes to extra time and penalties - as will have to leave before end to make last train to Chesterfield

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
There better be one left for me to buy on Friday. Does anyone know if I'll be able to get on to buy one at 12:01am on Friday, or can you only purchase tickets online during shop opening times?

Each new sales window opens up at 9am on the day in question.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here