Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Assuming we lose to Derby County...

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Derby certainly come to us with the pedigree of a team that has pushed for promotion for several seasons, although they also come to us as a team in 10th place having lost 8 of 17 away games and currently have the 20th best away form record of 1-0-5 over the last six games.

they are the 2nd lowest scorers away from home but have the 2nd best away defensive record. They lost 1-0 at Newcastle, Huddersfield and at Leeds.

So :shrug:

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Winning this one would be massive psychologically for Hudds. They would have two games in hand but they go to bed on Friday night 9 points behind which would feel a MOUNTAIN.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
How does the song go-
"We're Top Of The League (onlevelpointsbutsecondonGD)
We're Top Of The League (onlevelpointsbutsecondonGD)
We're Brighton & Hove Albion
We're Top Of The League (onlevelpointsbutsecondonGD)"

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Winning this one would be massive psychologically for Hudds. They would have two games in hand but they go to bed on Friday night 9 points behind which would feel a MOUNTAIN.

This....

A victory Friday night is paramount to our push for automatic promotion, so much so we could actually afford to lose at the mighty Leeds as many suspect we will. A defeat on Friday and the pressure is back on....

We don't want that....

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
They humiliated us in the play offs and took that point down here last year which gave us the impossible task of winning at Boro. They have one the great England managers in Charge and most of the best strikers in this division.

We will be annnialated on Friday in front of 200 million Sky viewers. Wheel Loose big time.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
'Doctor, please help me. I wake up 5 times a night, sweating, in a daze and head's all over the place. It's these damn permutations.....'

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
We don't stand a chance - all teams managed by Schteve are always tactically, emotionally and spiritually more superior to us, irrespective of who our manager is at the time. Total humiliation beckons. I will be taking my sofa to the Amex and will be watching the match from behind the sofa.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
We owe them one the b******s

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Assuming we lose? Not bothered, bring it on.

Payback time as far as i'm concerned.

Crewton Ram

Jan 10, 2013
I don't know what you're all worried about - we've been handing out points to the needy like confetti since Christmas. Even Bristol City FFS got a point at our place and away from home, we've had zero goal-threat - only 3 goals scored away from home in 6 games, all at Ipswich - and we only wake-up in the last 10 minutes. Provided you're at least 2 goals up at that point, you'll be home and hosed.

Honestly, if there's one home banker this weekend, it's you.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
I don't know what you're all worried about - we've been handing out points to the needy like confetti since Christmas. Even Bristol City FFS got a point at our place and away from home, we've had zero goal-threat - only 3 goals scored away from home in 6 games, all at Ipswich - and we only wake-up in the last 10 minutes. Provided you're at least 2 goals up at that point, you'll be home and hosed.

Honestly, if there's one home banker this weekend, it's you.

Thats far to positive! I induce the football gods and say we are going to lose 4 nil to balance it out!

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
We don't stand a chance - all teams managed by Schteve are always tactically, emotionally and spiritually more superior to us, irrespective of who our manager is at the time. Total humiliation beckons. I will be taking my sofa to the Amex and will be watching the match from behind the sofa.
We're certainly going to need to score a 'poor goal' or 2 against them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here