Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Parade turnout. How many there?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
The police estimated that were 20-30,000 static on the route and another 60,000 at Hove Lawns. Amazing turnout!

From the aerial views on twitter it looked like there were far fewer on Hove lawns than were on the pitch after the Wigan game - I'd say 10 - 15k, plus similar along the route. But then what do I know.

D

Deleted member 2719

In May 2011 it was generally agreed we had 20,000 for the League One title parade.

Yeah but Pompey are Ex Premier League giants with the 'best fans in the world', aren't they.

As far as i am concerned i am going to milk this as long as possible, because this side of Sussex, we have been patronised for far too long.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Huh? Can anyone make any hide nor hair of this?

I believe the first sentence should begin Don't get me started and the following part is a claim that the club have so far lost around £600 as a result of his kid not getting a free shirt because he failed to register them in time.

As to what it has to do with the parade attendance, I've not got a clue.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I believe the first sentence should begin Don't get me started and the following part is a claim that the club have so far lost around £600 as a result of his kid not getting a free shirt because he failed to register them in time.

Given that you were able to decipher that gibberish, if we ever need to decipher a new enigma machine, you can expect an early call. :bowdown:

Seagulls perm

Banned
Apr 20, 2017
Just shows what a club we are. What a day, Had to keep touching myself. A message to all those 'big boy's about our fan base and potential.

theboybilly

Exactly and why he is still banging on about it is anybody's guess

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here