Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Being a casual

Jan 30, 2008
So did I, ours were all nicked by a mate from his company lol. Your memory always seems better than mine from the old days was it West Ham who wore them originally
don't know bill, i got mine when i left school and started work , felt the dogs bollocks compared to those worn by those northern folk with the ID on the back of them :D
regards
DR

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
IMG_0899.jpg

Morning of the Quarter Final V Norwich City. 1983.

Some right Proper Naughty Boys.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Some very familiar faces there , The Eclipse minus the toof :)

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
When Chelsea came to town in the Cup 72/73 there were quite a few of their number in Butchers coats covered in Chelsea slogans I seem to remember. It looked very strange but also thought about getting one made up myself then I stopped to think abit - nope won`t be doing that.

A couple of lads from Worthing wore butchers coat to the Goldstone to one or two games. They got so much grief from the OB, searched about four times between Hove station and the ground, they binned them.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
There is that book about Brighton " a casual look" but I always thought the Suede Heads, Skinheads and Mods had more style so when the Goldstone had casuals instead then I thought it a shame. The Doc Martins outside the North Stand and Skinheads in their socks is a memory of the Goldstone

One of the contributors of said book has a new greyhound making its debut tonight in the 19:06 at Monmore. You can probably guess which trap....

image1.JPG

Cracking thread by the way.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
View attachment 85213

Morning of the Quarter Final V Norwich City. 1983.

Some right Proper Naughty Boys.

Great photo, looks like it's taken outside the old children's hospital.

Nice display of diamond Lyle & Scott and Pringle jumpers. Lots of yoof wearing casual gear these days especially Fila and Ellesse, but the diamond golf jumper hasn't made a comeback.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
Great photo, looks like it's taken outside the old children's hospital.

Nice display of diamond Lyle & Scott and Pringle jumpers. Lots of yoof wearing casual gear these days especially Fila and Ellesse, but the diamond golf jumper hasn't made a comeback.

It was outside there, the girl was going out with one of the boys, and they released her on the morning of the game.

The half Diamond was a quality Jumper. Pringle jumpers are seen every now and agin but as you say not like the Ellesse etc

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
It was outside there, the girl was going out with one of the boys, and they released her on the morning of the game.

The half Diamond was a quality Jumper. Pringle jumpers are seen every now and agin but as you say not like the Ellesse etc

Is that your photo, Or is it from The Argus?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here