Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kodi streams

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I'm using Sport devil (only had Kodi 1 day) the quality is quite bad.pixalated at times and appears blurry....any better sports channels?

Me too. I've just spent an hour pulling out what little hair I have left getting sports devil on it.

I'm keeping a very close eye on this thread. As I'll probably need to install another add on to get tomorrow's game although I did just see Bein sports had 8 odd channels listed through Phoenix. Quality looked a bit iffy though.

I used to use ace player through fsi to watch games but it seems fsi has died so been using footballol this past week.

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
I set my Kodi up with http://www.tvaddons.ag/ which basically adds all the best add ons you'll want to use, including Genesis, SALTS and Phoenix.

Takes the stress out.

Phoenix is the one for sports although I could do with another option for the occasions when it lets me down

Many thanks for the link mate, up and running now. I downloaded Kodi yesterday and was pulling what little hair i have out, trying to do add ons, his was simple, ta again

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Having A nightmare trying to get sports devil on my fire stick.

Any help appreciated

revolt55

Jan 9, 2011
Guys ive got Kodi installed on my Pc. How to i get that Phoneix add on? Do we know which channel the Brighton game is on so we can get ready early:_)

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
Bein Sports USA channel on the UK Turks addon currently showing excellent quality stream of MK Dons game- hopefully our game will be on the same channel...

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
adtv or something like that, is working in english.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here