Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Fulham sell out?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
last time we went we sat in the row we fancied and no one even asked us if we were in the wrong seats, it appeared everyone just walked in and sat where was free (mostly anyway)
I'm going with several mates this time and we have tickets all over the place so we will try to just all sit together like before.
having gone to the effort to choose decent seats near the back, we'll be sitting, well standing, in our allocated spot.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Good luck with that

Fulking Seagull

Mar 31, 2013
Fulking
I've got all excited by the last 2 results and after Uwes signing (and possible debut) and the joy of Fulham last year have made a late decision to go despite my usual crewe not being around!?! Prefer to be in the away end than the neutral: any spare tickets available? Happy to meet outside the ground.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex

Jan 30, 2008
I've got all excited by the last 2 results and after Uwes signing (and possible debut) and the joy of Fulham last year have made a late decision to go despite my usual crewe not being around!?! Prefer to be in the away end than the neutral: any spare tickets available? Happy to meet outside the ground.
crewe???
regards
DR

cheesy77

Feb 18, 2009
It mentions £5 extra for POTG and then says £30 at the bottom. Does this £30 include the £5 extra or will it be £35 on the day? ???

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Anyone else not received their tickets in the post? Called club today and will be picking up duplicates at Fulham ticket office. I'm guessing this is not all that uncommon :shrug:

Anyone else not received their tickets in the post? Called club today and will be picking up duplicates at Fulham ticket office. I'm guessing this is not all that uncommon :shrug:

Ours were delivered personally to me in my WSU seat last Friday in order to avoid such disasters - Uber fan here of course.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Bought mine last week, and it arrived on Tuesday of this.

Yes, well I'm not that surprised, given that the cheery bloke in the ticket office admitted they'd been sent out in a fairly random fashion. We booked ours on 16 July. You'd have maybe thought that the earlier you book, the earlier they arrive, but what do I know :dunce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here