Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Striker Adrian Colunga Signs Two Year Deal (Update)

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Good spot. It's the sort of thing we'd do, so just maybe it has legs....

Stumpy Tim

Reading about him, it seems he's another player who plays behind the front man, which would explain why he scores one in three - pretty decent record playing in that position. He also seems to come on as a sub a fair amount which would also screw those stats.

Sounds like a quality addition to me, and fits into the way Sami wants us to play. Crofts played in that role yesterday, and in fairness to him creativity is not part of his game.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
The comments below the article seem a little bitter. If he terminates his contract we won't have to pay a fee either so seems like good business to me. Not a brilliant goalscoring record but playing as a second striker you're not going to be scoring every game.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I read (well tried) the comments below and could only pick out certain words I knew like "Norwich" and "Cardiff" which does not bode well. Anyone know the translations ?
Basically saying that he's leaving for the money and it's not right that a second division English club should be able to tempt him away.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I read (well tried) the comments below and could only pick out certain words I knew like "Norwich" and "Cardiff" which does not bode well. Anyone know the translations ?

Norwich - City in the fens populated by people who are rumoured to indulge in incest.

Cardiff - City in Wales populated by people who are rumoured to indulge in shagging sheep.

Hope that helps.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Norwich - City in the fens populated by people who are rumoured to indulge in incest.

Cardiff - City in Wales populated by people who are rumoured to indulge in shagging sheep.

Hope that helps.

People in glass houses.....

Brighton - City in the Downs populated by people rumoured to indulge in !

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Just talking about how championship sides seem to have more money than spanish top flight sides. Lol

In one of his interviews, Orlandi said that Championship teams pay more than most Spanish clubs, and sometimes the money even went into his bank account.

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
Not sure what platform you are using, but if you use the Chrome browser it will offer to translate the page for you. The results are often amusing, but you get the drift.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Anyone who went to Spain last July would have seen him play against the Albion. He played in the second-half for Getafe, and hit the woodwork twice:-

AdrianColunga.jpg

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
More of a winger that's enter forward and at 5ft 8 not very tall has had his moments but never reached the heights many thought he could have at 29 it's now or never could be a good move for both player and Brighton only one drawback has some history of falling out with people

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I'd be pretty happy with this one, were it to happen.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here