Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A new big flag

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Sounds like the person with the cash has done a runner. Anyone know how we can track the individual down?

Last edited:

northernseagull

Mar 12, 2013
There were a load of flags on seats in the north when we played Hull, probelm was these seats were all taken by NS newbies so they just stayed on the floor

Well this isn't exactly true - the flags were laid on by a few of the police box fans (tip top work) - but a selected few moaned they couldn't see the game when they were being waved. So... we had to put them down. From what I noticed most of us were in the usual STH seats, no newbies near us.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Well this isn't exactly true - the flags were laid on by a few of the police box fans (tip top work) - but a selected few moaned they couldn't see the game when they were being waved. So... we had to put them down. From what I noticed most of us were in the usual STH seats, no newbies near us.

Nice touch, keep it up you boys :)

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

Fair enough, not that many usual STH's around me a few rows down

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
There were a load of flags on seats in the north when we played Hull, probelm was these seats were all taken by NS newbies so they just stayed on the floor

Was there ? From my area in the North, there wasnt any at all. More SWC style flags are needed in then North though.

I do hope that flag isnt that blue and white stripe one that has appeared in the North (IE the one that broke up at Yeovil) - that CERTAINLY wouldnt be worth the money left over from the banner and whatever funds Bozza added.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Was there ? From my area in the North, there wasnt any at all. More SWC style flags are needed in then North though.

I do hope that flag isnt that blue and white stripe one that has appeared in the North (IE the one that broke up at Yeovil) - that CERTAINLY wouldnt be worth the money left over from the banner and whatever funds Bozza added.

They were about 20 or so in the seats on the left side (as you look to the pitch) of the N1D gangway about row U

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Thread was started in August and no sign of any flag and anyone with enough money could get one built within a week. How long is this charade going to go on for.

Well according to nskbha twitter account looks as though he/she is on way to Hull game today! And that account is very active, so really don't think he/she going to be that brazen to have pocketed cash!

That said, I agree an update is due.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
They were about 20 or so in the seats on the left side (as you look to the pitch) of the N1D gangway about row U

Ah, im N1F so that might well explain it. Get them across the whole stand, and it might look pretty good.

Its also a matter of time before we have flags around the pitch before the game, much like other clubs do (Arsenal, Chelsea etc), possibly even do what Arsenal do when/if we score, which going on recent form, wouldnt be that much.

BHAFC_SWC

honorary pierced weirdo
Feb 26, 2013
West Sussex
Its also a matter of time before we have flags around the pitch before the game, much like other clubs do (Arsenal, Chelsea etc), possibly even do what Arsenal do when/if we score, which going on recent form, wouldnt be that much.

I hope that stuff like this is always driven by the fans, not the club trying to impose it

Sussaxon

Mar 19, 2014
Sussex
The big Derby ' super rams' flag is a good design, I'm sure if our flag had the Albion badge it would spot on.

Yes!!! I think something like this would look quite decent!...

BsnrNthCMAEeDwt.jpg

My Idea! :bigwave:

Contains all the main symbols of the NSK's 'coat of arms' logo.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here