Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] James Wilson [signs on loan until the end of the season]

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Fair play. I'm willing to be hoisted but, without wanting to appear ultra-defensive:
-- I was making no claim to certainty
-- [MENTION=15363]Plooks[/MENTION]' comment doesn't undermine my suggestion (which is something different to a claim) about misses, which I did explain what I understood by the term in the post you're responding to. In a world with only goals and misses, there would be no saves and lots of hashtagsblamestockdale

#blameStockdale ?

You might just have started something there!

:lolol: :thumbsup:

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Descirbed by Van Gaal as “one of the brightest young English prospects”, given a new four-year deal a few months ago, 15 PL apps and 3 goals for their first team at the age of 19, capped and scored for England Under 21's.. Has to be a better option than Leroy Lita, John Obika, Billy Paynter or any of the other shit loan strikers we have had over the past few years.

Well done for looking that all up on Wikipedia all by yourself !!

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
#blameStockdale ?

You might just have started something there!

:lolol: :thumbsup:

Thank you for this symbol -- # -- which is time-consuming for me to get my mitts on. I'm sure you know, but the great man himself coined #blameStockdale. It's a popular theme with some on here, but not with me. I'm of the view that he's one of the best in the Championship (which is not to say he didn't make some howlers last season).

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Thank you for this symbol -- # -- which is time-consuming for me to get my mitts on. I'm sure you know, but the great man himself coined #blameStockdale. It's a popular theme with some on here, but not with me. I'm of the view that he's one of the best in the Championship (which is not to say he didn't make some howlers last season).

100% with you there.
We've had some great keepers over the years but for me at his best Stockdale is up there in the top 5 or so that I've seen

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Done according to moose - get in!!!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Ian Abrahams (Moose) ‏@BroadcastMoose 2m2 minutes ago
I understand there is very exciting news and statement of intent from @OfficialBHAFC

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Ian Abrahams (Moose) ‏@BroadcastMoose 2m2 minutes ago
Chrisy Hughton's made not 1but 2 signings - one is @ManUtd James Wilson, a striker all the top Championship clubs wanted on loan

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here