Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surely Palace can't... 16/17

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
The bottom 4 are being left behind, however, Palace have been utterly blessed this season by having 3 utter utter shite factories below them. They'll finish 17th but it will still be entertaining seeing them struggle!

Lindfield23

Dec 14, 2016
A bit of a setback in the palace battle for European football. Might have to settle for the Europa League ?

EUROPA League? Any right-minded person would doubtless be taken ABACK by your sheer pessimism, after Big Sam works his magic I can see the PL title heading to Selhurst Park this May, accompanied no doubt by a THREE-FIGURE points total:moo:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
EUROPA League? Any right-minded person would doubtless be taken ABACK by your sheer pessimism, after Big Sam works his magic I can see the PL title heading to Selhurst Park this May, accompanied no doubt by a THREE-FIGURE points total:moo:

Outside chance that qualification for European football might have to wait until next season possibly. Disappointing as it will be for them having spent so much on such good quality players, a top 5 finish is looking a bit shaky now.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
The Sammy Lee effect clearly didn't happen.

attachment.php

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Nope not me, I have a brain. Which does not even put me in the same category as William and yourself of course.

What you say is what you are.

lancyclaret

Jan 10, 2014
So who do most Brighton fans want to be relegated now Barton has rejoined Burnley? If it has to be just one.....Palace or the reviled Clarets?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here