Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The referee for Saturday is...

rool

Jul 10, 2003
There's something about Burnley and Referees this season. They commit 10 fouls before they get booked whereas we are around 6 fouls per booking.

D

Deleted member 2719

There's something about Burnley and Referees this season. They commit 10 fouls before they get booked whereas we are around 6 fouls per booking.

I should imagine Sean Dyche is better at persuading the ref to be on his side, when there is anything slightly 50/50.

I can't see Chris bullying the Refs much.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
More to the point is that it was not a coincidence, read through the posts and look what happened.
This cannot be allowed to happen, its as clear as day and Pawson should be struck off the list.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Poor display. The fact that he missed two really nasty fouls from Barton and didnt give a goal that was clearly over the line for Burnley is horrendous. WTF was he actually doing today.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
And yet there are people on here who defend his record. ffs the bloke isn't capable of
refring a kids fame - he's a f(*******g *****er

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
There genuinely were a couple of times when the ball was in play that the ref was looking the other way, because he was running along talking to Barton. Unbelievable. Barton should have been on such a fine line by the time he 'trod' on Kayal that he'd have been off anyway. What happened to the days when a ref would have told him who was in charge and to button it - and then book him 30 seconds later if he kept mouthing off. He made a complete mug of Pawson with his behaviour throughout and his 'reeling them in' gesture at the end showed just how much he'd enjoyed being allowed to take the p*** throughout by disrupting the flow.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I don't normally join in the "Ref was crap" threads but I hope Pawson never officiates for us again.

Ferring Marine

Mar 28, 2014
Pawson should be struck off immediately, totally inept, inconsistent and unable. Surely the Club should have their say.
A complete disgrace and liability to refereeing at any level.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here