Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harty SOCKS it to the NSC LICKERS (& Hyypia) in the Herald this week

daveyboy1973

Feb 5, 2010
bexleyheath
This was once a site where every ones opinion was once counted, now if u say something that's not accepted by the Mafia you get a ban??? Harty is someone I'd sit down and have a conversation with over most people on here every day of the week

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
This was once a site where every ones opinion was once counted, now if u say something that's not accepted by the Mafia you get a ban??? Harty is someone I'd sit down and have a conversation with over most people on here every day of the week

I respect your view, Davey, but honestly I don't see it that way. Lots of critical voices on here - especially recently - but not lots of bans.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Can I just interject to thank you for voting NSC as the best football messageboard. Much appreciated...

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Post specifics - I'll happily and honestly verify.

After that please cover off the allegations of anti-club threads being censored or removed for spurious or non-existent reasons.

Sorry mate but Paul S was asked by Paul B 'what have fans really got to complain about?' then the very next day you post that in a thread.

If its coicendence then it's just one of those things, but I, after nearly 25 years of friendship, would put Paul Samrah's word in the bank.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Which moderator is daveyboy1973 going to PM, requesting a new user name?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Darren is a massive Albion fan
Harry is a massive Albion fan

Perhaps it would help Darren to clarify the communications you have with PaulBarber? The nature of them, who instigate them, whether there have ever been ably threats of libel towards anyone on NSC or yourself etc?

I think that might clear the air?

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Post specifics - I'll happily and honestly verify.

After that please cover off the allegations of anti-club threads being censored or removed for spurious or non-existent reasons.

Did you remove a thread about Paul Barbers wages?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Did you remove a thread about Paul Barbers wages?

I don't believe so, no.

They've been quoted on NSC numerous times including my NSC moderators [MENTION=3734]Giraffe[/MENTION] and [MENTION=31]El Presidente[/MENTION] - I wouldn't imagine it would take too much searching to find multiple incidents of them, so I'll waste a couple of minutes doing just that. Hold the line caller...

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Sorry mate but Paul S was asked by Paul B 'what have fans really got to complain about?' then the very next day you post that in a thread.

If its coicendence then it's just one of those things, but I, after nearly 25 years of friendship, would put Paul Samrah's word in the bank.

Seriously. Wtf are you banging on about?

So Barber used the same soundbite in conversations with Paul S and Bozza? What is that supposed to prove?

How does it doubt 'Paul's word'?

Have you been drinking?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I don't believe so, no.

They've been quoted on NSC numerous times including my NSC moderators [MENTION=3734]Giraffe[/MENTION] and [MENTION=31]El Presidente[/MENTION] - I wouldn't imagine it would take too much searching to find multiple incidents of them, so I'll waste a couple of minutes doing just that. Hold the line caller...

£450,000 wasn't it?

Please don't BAN me [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION].

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
£450,000 wasn't it?

Please don't BAN me [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION].

In the last set of available accounts I believe that is right, a large part of which would be a bonus, which can only speculate MAY be based on profit performance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here