Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Coventry match - tickets ON SALE NOW

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Perhaps you can’t assign to non ST holders?

Yeah - sounds like the same problem I had. The ticket can be assigned to a STH or unassigned completely. It can't be assigned to a non-STH though. It's the mad world of Albion ticketing.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I think you have to wait until the general sale date before you can buy tickets for non season ticket holders. It is only your ticket you can buy at the moment ( along with for other ST holders linked by friends and family ).
[MENTION=189]Wozza[/MENTION] says otherwise. A STH can buy up to 4 tickets, one assigned to the STH and 3 unassigned.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Ah ok. How strange.

Indeed it does...

Screen Shot 2018-02-01 at 20.20.51.png

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Maybe my memory's going but I could have sworn STH were given a day or two to secure their usual seats for the Palace Cup game before they were thrown open to the fray? Will have taken plenty by surprise, including our little crew. I've managed to nab one of our seats but all the rest have gone. Hey ho, never mind - just hope we get a hefty crowd in as Cup fifth round games v L2 opposition don't come round too often ...
Great pricing from the club, mind.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Maybe my memory's going but I could have sworn STH were given a day or two to secure their usual seats for the Palace Cup game before they were thrown open to the fray? Will have taken plenty by surprise, including our little crew. I've managed to nab one of our seats but all the rest have gone. Hey ho, never mind - just hope we get a hefty crowd in as Cup fifth round games v L2 opposition don't come round too often ...
Great pricing from the club, mind.
You are right. But they only do that when all season ticket holders can buy their own seat.

When WSU and ESU are shut several thousand season ticket holders can't buy their seats.

So in order to be fair to everyone, all seats in open stands are available first to all season ticket holders.

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
You are right. But they only do that when all season ticket holders can buy their own seat.

When WSU and ESU are shut several thousand season ticket holders can't buy their seats.

So in order to be fair to everyone, all seats in open stands are available first to all season ticket holders.

Why this obsession to be ‘fair’. Happens in all walks of life - rather than a large proportion gain from a situation there are always calls for everyone to lose.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
No have just bought mine and phoned brother to advise him as he sits next to me.

Flaming hell gramps..if he was sitting next to you all you needed to do was mention this to him. Good old fashioned conversation..v technology..tsk tsk you little scampy young'uns!

Whoosh incoming is my prediction...

I would have but he stayed in Southampton last night and was going to GunWharf Quays with his wife today so not at home and not on the internet. By phoning him he was able to go on line and buy his ticket, while it was available. Quite simple really.

Yep.. prediction right :lol:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Why this obsession to be ‘fair’. Happens in all walks of life - rather than a large proportion gain from a situation there are always calls for everyone to lose.
No obsession. Clearly right to give all season ticket holders equal priority on buying seats.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I think you have to wait until the general sale date before you can buy tickets for non season ticket holders. It is only your ticket you can buy at the moment ( along with for other ST holders linked by friends and family ).

Nope. I bought four, left 3 assigned to me and one to my lad so he gets his points.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009

OK, I can see the logic now.
Though I do wonder if demand for this one will mean they could have opened the whole ground up from the start, and we all could have had our usual seats :shrug:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Well I suppose you could band season ticket holders on loyalty points but it would seem a bit over the top.

Far easier to let all season ticket holders apply at once - you snooze, you lose - and even then if demand is high more seats will become available.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here