Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
If only I knew what you are on about :moo:
article-0-02C0C3C300000578-358_468x286.jpg
Oh FFS [MENTION=25123]SIMMO SAYS[/MENTION]

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
It is very simple there are a couple of ways but can be dangerous if not carried out correctly I way is to de pressurise the keg replace the beer and then pressurise it again and the 2nd which I was shown by a Tech Services man in 1970 is based on a syphon system and liquid finding its own level., which is much safer. Until very late in my life as a publican I never knew how to open a Guinness Keg but was shown how by an Irish publican friend of mine. Cask beer is much much simpler.that even my 4 year old grandson could do.

So that's how you managed to escape the legal consequences of your actions for all those years, you used someone who was below the age of criminal responsibility to do it for you.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
So that's how you managed to escape the legal consequences of your actions for all those years, you used someone who was below the age of criminal responsibility to do it for you.

That was neither said nor implied dont jump the gun with speculation.and twisting words. Note the word COULD not did.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I'm not one to moan about what I get paid, it's my choice to do what I do, and I could always quit if I didn't like it. I'm sure I can stretch to a pint, even at Mid Sussex prices.

I suspect the chances of somebody who's not you coming up to me in a Haywards Heath pub and saying "I'm BensGrandad, a pint of Old Mingetickler please" are fairly slim, to be honest...

Im going to do that if i see you in there now for sure...

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Just like to say Lockhart Tavern is great asset to the Broadway and Haywards Heath we have great cafe culture you can have a good evening out compared to when I was youngsters we had to go to Brighton or London as there was nothing in Haywards Heath even had to go to Bugs hole or Eastgrinsted for a curry how things have changed.
We have a great mixture of chains and independent businesses.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here