Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Please vote for Albion in the community (community funds from Aviva)

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Currently at 1724

That's approx 100 people voting since I posted thread yesterday evening

THANK YOU

I had a look but couldn't see any - is there any table to see who's leading etc ? Only way I could see was to go into each application ?

chiefkickass

Jan 19, 2012
I had a look but couldn't see any - is there any table to see who's leading etc ? Only way I could see was to go into each application ?

Have also looked, but can't see how many votes others have without going in to each application. On looking, couldn't find any others with anywhere near as many votes as AITC

Dec 2, 2014
We Need Your Vote!

No, not the general election, but our ‘I Can, We Can’ disability project has been entered in to the Aviva Community Fund competition and WE NEED VOTES!

Everyone can vote 10 times for our project so follow the link below, register and vote.

https://community-fund.aviva.co.uk/voting/Project/View/2637

Please share amongst your friend, facebook, social media, get everyone you know to vote. We need as many as possible.

You can register through your work email (or home, or both!) and it only takes a couple of minutes

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Done

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
2350.....A quick dip in the others found the ones I checked a lot less , but let not's be complacent. Keep voting!

Needs IMHO a corresponding non-sticky thread on the Big Board that could be bounced at will (or at tom/dick/harry) for the rest of the month, purely due to the fact that some folks have a blind spot re stickies and simply don't see them. Wouldn't normally advocate having both, but might as well make maximum use of the leverage NSC's massive user base for this very best of causes. Good luck! :thumbsup:

chiefkickass

Jan 19, 2012
Hi

Voting has slowed down massively in the last couple of days after an amazing first 24 hours.

Maybe a 'stickie' isn't he best place for it. I know i tend to miss them and concentrate more on the threads bouncing around at the top of the board.
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] [MENTION=3788]Barrel of Fun[/MENTION] [MENTION=687]Carrot Cruncher[/MENTION] [MENTION=6]Lord Bracknell[/MENTION]

Lees than 3 weeks to vote foe a brilliant AITC cause. Lets get them winning this 25K - that would get them along way.

Thanks and please spend just the 5 minutes it takes to log in and use all your ten votes on AITC

https://community-fund.aviva.co.uk/voting/Project/View/2637?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Doing well - 4th at the mo - keep voting - send to friends/relatives. Will be a big boost to AITC if we can get this :)

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Done, I only just noticed the sticky, very easy to do - not sure NSC can rig this one as the current Vote number is

Attachments

• AITC 11.jpg
    AITC 11.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 99

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here