Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

just a reminder

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
I thought the march the other week ended extremism?

The march is tomorrow !

40k football fans putting rivalries aside, United as one to stand up against all forms of extremism. If cause it’s not going to stop because of this, but it’s like minded people taking a stand against the idiots causing mayhem in the world! Is that so wrong ?

Together We Are Stronger !!

Pretty Plnk Fairy

NSC Patron
Jan 30, 2008
I thought the march the other week ended extremism?

it is you Toby. We will be their to protest aginst that american bloke who killed in Las Veygas and who was radikalised by some extreme accountants to, so stick that in your tofu pipe and smoke it
regards
DR

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Those having a moan and a bitch .

Ok so it may not fix anything but next time you moan or have theories about atrocities ask yourself .......

What are you doing about it ?

If the answer is nothing then , shame on you .

If it turns into a racist group then the numbers will radically dwindle . At the moment , take it on face value and let people get involved and feel part of it .

Or

Just do nothing and carry on being offended by everything

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Wolves outwit police ?? pretty sure this was from 2 seasons ago and they got a good hiding in the next pub too , the chubby squeaker dude in the white shirt screaming he lost his PLIMSOLE as he called it and threatened to call the fuzz if it wasn't returned , no doubt a gift from his long suffering mum :lolol:

Pretty Plnk Fairy

NSC Patron
Jan 30, 2008
Wolves outwit police ?? pretty sure this was from 2 seasons ago and they got a good hiding in the next pub too , the chubby squeaker dude in the white shirt screaming he lost his PLIMSOLE as he called it and threatened to call the fuzz if it wasn't returned , no doubt a gift from his long suffering mum :lolol:

Careful what you says as dibble might be watching
regards
DR

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I don't know. I just posted the link, but the Newcastle fans seem to think he is.

Chris was at the Sir Bobby Robson Foundation dinner last night in Wallsend. I suspect he is on his way back (not sure where he lives). I highly doubt he is off to the march.

Pretty Plnk Fairy

NSC Patron
Jan 30, 2008
Chris was at the Sir Bobby Robson Foundation dinner last night in Wallsend. I suspect he is on his way back (not sure where he lives). I highly doubt he is off to the march.

He might be though so stop being a douting Toby. if its said from the Newcassle boys then they are top boys so take there word for it.
regards
DR

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
He might be though so stop being a douting Toby. if its said from the Newcassle boys then they are top boys so take there word for it.
regards
DR

So because it's in Twitter and because, although there is no evidence to support they are from Newcastle or the photo was taken by them, I should take whoever's word for it ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here