Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our support this season at matches

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Just watched a re-run of the game as missed it at the weekend. Wow. Can’t remember a set of PL home fans ever being that quiet. Swathes of empty seats too - actual attendance must have been well under 50,000. Well done all the BHA that tried to make it sound like a football match - put the home ‘support’ to complete shame.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
All the fake media hype about a few kids banging drum a few years back yet BHA proving again that they're much louder fans than palace! Amex much louder than selhurst too.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Mate who is an Arsenal fan reckons the Brighton supporters were one of the loudest set of supporters to visit the Emirates. Now in Arsenal's defence they were playing a team they were expected to beat, we were on a day out expecting to lose. I expect if Arsenal were playing Spurs, Man U or Chelsea the noise would have ramped up a notch. Also if we were in our 5th visit to the Emirates we may not have been so enthusiastic. Take nothing away from our fantastic supporters though.......when they make a noise it is loud and noticed by the opposition supporters.

SUA Seagull

Jul 23, 2016
Stratford-upon-Avon
Our support was extremely vocal and immense on Sunday. Non-stop. What an amazing atmosphere we created. I also loved the fans' post final whistle salutation of the Albion players and staff and, most of all, it all continued as our fans were leaving the terraces. I'm sure many of you will have noticed the Gooner fans in the tier above us applauding the Albion faithful in admiration as we left the stadium, almost envious of the totality of our support. I also noticed that there were several Albion fans who'd penetrated the home seats who were waving us off as we left the terraces. I thought it was a great day out and the only 'blemish' was the soulless home fan atmosphere, which really surprised me. My late dad, a lifelong Gooner and Highbury regular who died pre-Emirates, would have been turning in his grave. I hope and pray the Amex will never succumb to that fate.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Did anyone have a man burger outside the Drayton Park?

Yeah baby! When I saw one being served up, I thought, Yep. That's my dinner for today. It was the size of a 1960's poufee and delicious. The burger was the size of the top of a bar stool and the bacon was almost the whole pig. Hopefully, I'll be having one again next season as well!

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Yeah baby! When I saw one being served up, I thought, Yep. That's my dinner for today. It was the size of a 1960's poufee and delicious. The burger was the size of the top of a bar stool and the bacon was almost the whole pig. Hopefully, I'll be having one again next season as well!

Fair play though to the area around the Arsenal ground and beyond. Spoilt for choice in pubs and food.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Managed to get to the Vintner's Parrot for second half. Spent the night sheltering from storm at the Hilton in Brighton with 300 Icelanders over for a jolly. Now they reckon they can sing and drink but a few Brits me included and the son of an ex B52 outdid them. Well done Marco. As for the game I reckon I saw the best part of the game and atmosphere was great. In the pub I got quite loud too and silenced the few Arse "fans" who were there. Plastics.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
Yeah baby! When I saw one being served up, I thought, Yep. That's my dinner for today.
It was the size of a 1960's poufee and delicious. The burger was the size of the top of a bar stool and the bacon was almost the whole pig. Hopefully, I'll be having one again next season as well!

:laugh:

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
The "Yeah baby!" bit isn't a phrase I use, but the bloke cooking the poufee burgers was shouting that over and over again as he theatrically went about cooking and building his fare. If there was a "Cooking, Grand Designs"...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here