Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls tv

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I sent this on Saturday:
The match text shows game is 7 minutes gone and still getting music and “we’ll be back soon”

Not good enough for £54!!!

I got this reply on TUESDAY!!!!!

Thank you for your email,

Sorry to hear this, if you are having problems with your account or subscription, or wish to cancel, please contact the customer services team on ifollow@efl.com or click on the chat option that appears in the bottom right-hand corner of the Seagulls TV page.

I hope this helps for now but for anything else please don’t hesitate to contact us on the details given below.

Kind regards

Clearly didn't read my email . (Although I admit I didn't see the live chat bit when logged in)

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Result!

I paid my £45 primarily to watch the pre-season friendlies - which I didn't see much of! My requests for a refund were met with rubbish e-mails from efl/neulion ("not included in the package" for example). I sent off a further strongly worded e-mail asking them to cut the crap and send me a refund, and cc'd it to Supporter Services at the Albion.

They alerted Paul Camlin, who fired off a stiff e-mail to neulion (cc'd to me, with an apology for the unsatisfactory service) and today I received a full refund of my £45. Well done and thank you to Paul Camlin and the Albion!

For me it was more about the principle than the money (45 quid's not the end of the world after all), so have just whizzed off donations (with gift aid!) - £30 to AITC and £15 to REMF.

As I said at the beginning......RESULT!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
After numerous emails to Neulion/iFollow, Paul Barber and Paul Camillin my FULL refund was paid into my bank account today. There isn't one thing this shit company does well. Its product is not reliable, its customer service reminds me of British Rail in the 70s and the way it changed the terms and conditions shows they can't be trusted. However, after loads of refusing to be fobbed off I finally got my money back.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
After numerous emails to Neulion/iFollow, Paul Barber and Paul Camillin my FULL refund was paid into my bank account today. There isn't one thing this shit company does well. Its product is not reliable, its customer service reminds me of British Rail in the 70s and the way it changed the terms and conditions shows they can't be trusted. However, after loads of refusing to be fobbed off I finally got my money back.

Me too (see post #604). It must be pay back week!

Those of you still trying, keep trying! Paul Camillin is on the side of the good guys.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Me too (see post #604). It must be pay back week!

Those of you still trying, keep trying! Paul Camillin is on the side of the good guys.
It does take a lot of effort though-for something any decent company would resolve effortlessly.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Seriously - what is it with you people?

You want the service you've paid for or your money back? Unbelievable.
Sorry. I'll refund my refund. Who do I send it to?

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Here is the reply I got today, not even good English

We are sorry to hear of any inconvenience.

We are not able to offer compensation or partial for Seagulls TV subscriptions, per the terms of ...................

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Here is the reply I got today, not even good English

We are sorry to hear of any inconvenience.

We are not able to offer compensation or partial for Seagulls TV subscriptions, per the terms of ...................

Madness isn't it.

I sent a detailed email last week which has currently been ignored.

Club got enough to deal with over next few days but then I will escalate.

Meanwhile

https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...regor-fight-technical-difficulties/610713001/

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here