Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jonathan Calleri

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
77831d586c99f3e5a8852a075ede9849.jpg
don't know how reliable this is....

Ole is, sadly, a very respected and reliable publication.

Dec 29, 2011
He clearly has no desire to come to Brighton, he's holding out for literally any other offer. Id rather we didn't triple our transfer record on a player who clearly has no interest in us and is likely to arrive at the club already thinking he's too good to be playing in this league.

albionite

May 20, 2009
He clearly has no desire to come to Brighton, he's holding out for literally any other offer. Id rather we didn't triple our transfer record on a player who clearly has no interest in us and is likely to arrive at the club already thinking he's too good to be playing in this league.

Sorry how do you know this, it's all being played out on Twitter none of us really have a clue.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009

I'm not entirely sure that Calleri has really got too much of a say in this. it seems to be between Boca and the "investors".

Now that the Bolanos deal seems to have gone south I'd still be interested in Calleri, but only if there was no confusion over ownership. I wouldn't want any part of a deal that involved a third party that would be looking to move him on as soon as.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
It is not clear to me what the player himself does or doesn't want, and he gave an interview a month or so back saying he had little choice in the matter.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
It is not clear to me what the player himself does or doesn't want, and he gave an interview a month or so back saying he had little choice in the matter.

He would be better off joining us just to get away from this farsical 3rd party ownership he has. Spend 18 months with us and then move on elsewhere. Seems logical to me although I'm slightly biast

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I heard we walked away from this deal before christmas, so its all press talk and speculation. Not that it will stop us.

#trappedanerve

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Bit of a lesson learned between this and Bolanos. Regardless of whether we can afford them or how much money we offer them, it's hard to convince the best players in South America to come here and play in the English 2nd division.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Today feels strangely like Transfer Deadline Day.

Except it's not.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
So I wonder who we will sign? Pretty obvious it's not going to be Calleri or Bolanos, and we do need another striker so I wonder who will it be!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here