Jonathan Calleri

tommyseagull

Jan 11, 2012
77831d586c99f3e5a8852a075ede9849.jpg
don't know how reliable this is....

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Think he is pretty reliable. Yet we have come close to this dying before.

I think it is more a bit of fun than anything serious now!

tommyseagull

Jan 11, 2012
Some argentine Twitter have posted saying an investment group have bought him for $12million and sent him to ath minero for 6 months ?

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
#HoldTheNerve

@gravep (Boca Journalist)

Nothing signed yet on the pass from Jonathan Calleri. You have to wait. Atletico Mineiro is a chance. Mouth does not accept.

SteveTheSeagull

I AM A CRIPPLED ALICE FAN
Feb 14, 2015
#HoldTheNerve

@gravep (Boca Journalist)

Nothing signed yet on the pass from Jonathan Calleri. You have to wait. Atletico Mineiro is a chance. Mouth does not accept.

Sounds like he may not have a say in the matter if its THAT investment firm.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Boca hold the aces to a.degree. They can either sell him to this investment company or to us. I just want this done now #nervesgettingheavy

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
So much conjecture on this. Only a 'holding the shirt' picture will convince me one way or another. Italy, Brazil, Brighton, Uruguay or staying with the Mouth; who knows? Has to be decided today as I've lost way too much of my life over this yes-no-yes-no-yes-no-yes-no saga!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
LOLOLOLOLOL. Appears to have gone back for another meeting as Boca don't want him to go to Mineiro (poster is an ESPN journo with 68k followers)

Guillermo Poggi ‏@guillepoggi 24s24 seconds ago

Según Arruabarrena @Jocalleri vuelve a la tarde a la concentración de Boca. El club no quiere que vaya al Mineiro
Translated from Spanish by Bing Wrong translation?

According to Arruabarrena @Jocalleri again in the afternoon to the concentration of mouth. The club does not want to go to the Mineiro

4:33 PM - 11 Jan 2016 · Details

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here