Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bridders coming home?

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
Haven't you bitches got any pride? F*** off Liam you horrible little tit.

IF Chris Hughton wants him... presumably you'll count him as one of the "bitches"? And if bridcutt comes back, you'll be tearing up your season ticket?

Wake up and smell the fricking toast, if we get up , then EVERY player will be only in it for themselves in the prem. Touchy Mincers like you will have a FIELD DAY every time a player leaves us...

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
IF Chris Hughton wants him... presumably you'll count him as one of the "bitches"? And if bridcutt comes back, you'll be tearing up your season ticket?

Wake up and smell the fricking toast, if we get up , then EVERY player will be only in it for themselves in the prem. Touchy Mincers like you will have a FIELD DAY every time a player leaves us...
Perhaps all players will be in it for themselves in the premier league, personally I fail to see the distinction between it and the championship. The same condition of limited career but potential big money squeezed into those few years is a potent force for a little understandable 'selfishness'. Unfortunately, our Liam was less than classy in the manner in which he left. Many players leave clubs on a good footing, and with appreciation and gratitude from the fans. Bridcutt left under a cloud and with much doubt as to his good attitude.

bobzam

Brighton 'til I die
Aug 13, 2008
Bristol
He wouldn't fit into a 4-4-2 but if we did go up we wouldn't stick to that formation surely.

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
Perhaps all players will be in it for themselves in the premier league, personally I fail to see the distinction between it and the championship. The same condition of limited career but potential big money squeezed into those few years is a potent force for a little understandable 'selfishness'. Unfortunately, our Liam was less than classy in the manner in which he left. Many players leave clubs on a good footing, and with appreciation and gratitude from the fans. Bridcutt left under a cloud and with much doubt as to his good attitude.

couldnt agree more with you, all of that is true.

What is also true is that if you think you know more than Chris Hughton about what is best for BHAFC right now, then you're blowing out your arse. Im not that keen on LB coming back but if Chris wants him, I will believe its a good move

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013

Did I say that because I don't like one player, I'll be tearing up my season ticket? What a cock you are. Hughton won't bring him here anyway. I imagine by your over reaction to a light hearted comment, that it's not the first time in life you've been called a hitch.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Why would a player be talking about a transfer?

Exactly. He fell out with PB and the club in general, and still has very downbeat view of us (and doesn't think TB REALLY wants promotion, oddly..)

He's getting married the Saturday before play off final, so he's not planning to be around for that, with us or Leeds.

He was great, leapt like a Salmon, and made Zaha look like a mug, but it's over.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
A friend told me today that he watched an interview on Sky Sports today and Gordon Greer said that Bridcutt was coming back in January. Did anyone else see this?

What a very bizarre post! I can't work out if you're taking the piss or your mate was :lol:

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

You really really should post more.

No really I'm not joking.

Please enlighten me about your other 940 posts :moo:

I must of been asleep :yawn:

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
What a very bizarre post! I can't work out if you're taking the piss or your mate was :lol:

There is nothing bizarre about my post. My friend is not telling lies. He phoned me at 6:30pm to say that be was watching sky sports and he heard Greer say that Bridcutt was returning in January. He may have misheard or got the wrong end of the stick. This is why I was asking if anyone else had seen the interview. No one is taking the piss, just asking a question. I can't understand you aggressive responce to a simple question.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
There is nothing bizarre about my post. My friend is not telling lies. He phoned me at 6:30pm to say that be was watching sky sports and he heard Greer say that Bridcutt was returning in January. He may have misheard or got the wrong end of the stick. This is why I was asking if anyone else had seen the interview. No one is taking the piss, just asking a question. I can't understand you aggressive responce to a simple question.

Think your mate misheard and in fact Greer was referring to a planned haircut in January.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sorry that wasn't intended as aggressive. But when have you ever heard a player talk about a possible transfer? It clearly wasn't the case at all I'm pretty certain of that...

I'm sure if Greer was on Sky Sports someone would have heard it - did anyone hear the interview and what it was about...?

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Only two Liam Bridcutt's:

http://www.insidefutbol.com/2015/12...e-evans-unconcerned-by-brighton-talk/257035/?

Seriously, I thought the same about Bridcutt, could be relatively easily be replaced like for like. Not so Buckley though as very few players have the pace. Lookman would do though. And I have not given up on Manu quite yet for a real speed merchant.

Bridcutt may be undecided about Leeds and Evans is trying a bit of kidology.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Steve Evans asked about Bridcutt to Brighton permanently and didn't deny it. Said they have an option to extend the loan but if something changes that means he gets a permanent move in January then he knows where to find the next Bridcutt for Leeds.

I can't see it but it is a weird one

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Sorry that wasn't intended as aggressive. But when have you ever heard a player talk about a possible transfer? It clearly wasn't the case at all I'm pretty certain of that...

I'm sure if Greer was on Sky Sports someone would have heard it - did anyone hear the interview and what it was about...?

I heard it on SSN news too. Greer was asked about Bridcutt coming back and Greer said something along the lines of 'he would be a good signing'. He didn't say he knew he was coming back, but seemed quite happy about the possibility of it happening.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Exactly. He fell out with PB and the club in general, and still has very downbeat view of us (and doesn't think TB REALLY wants promotion, oddly..)

He's getting married the Saturday before play off final, so he's not planning to be around for that, with us or Leeds.

He was great, leapt like a Salmon, and made Zaha look like a mug, but it's over.

So it wasn't Gus that turned his head? I know he lived in Rottingdean, and you have connections there, so it's interesting to read your opinion.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

That is close to the oddest view anyone could have of Tony Bloom's attitude and ambition. What does Tony have to gain from not going up?

He has lots / everything to gain if we do go up.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I heard it on SSN news too. Greer was asked about Bridcutt coming back and Greer said something along the lines of 'he would be a good signing'. He didn't say he knew he was coming back, but seemed quite happy about the possibility of it happening.

Well must admit I'm surprised he was even asked about a possible transfer in - seems a bit odd. Apologies to the OP if that was the case as there was some truth in what he said at least...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here