Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This ice bucket challenge thing....

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
Not a chance.
You'll be half way up the stairs, and she would have a "headache" due to your non stop whining and bitching about the mighty eagles :ffsparr:

Why would we be interested in some woman who has been through the local town more times than than the local bus.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Strange to see so much awareness for a disease that afflicts such a small proportion of the population. But that is the beauty of these things, an oaf like Terry probably doesn't even know what a neruron is, but because some of the other pikeys in the Chelski squad dared him to do it, he feels compelled to get involved.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
I hate all this sh*t on social media. Basically it's a chance for every serial attention seeker to do their thing and then pass it off as awareness for some charity that everyone's heard of.

At last someone with a sensible opinion. Agree 100%. Ignore the stupid attention-seekers.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Are you sure you haven't already done the challenge ? I ask as the only reason I can think of that you're speaking to yourself is that the challenge has frozen your brain.

Not sure what I have done, right or wrong?? but in my defence I was in a course and trying to reply in a discreet manner by holding my phone under the desk, but whatever I have done wrong, please accept my full and sincere apologies.

danwa08

Sep 19, 2010
eamonn holmes misses on good morning britain....they had to cover her up....she was poking eyes out!!!

Hans Kraay

Aug 3, 2003
Church Langley, Essex
Think I saw Steven Gerrard nominate Nooney!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here