Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Going to my first game in over a year tonight....

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
And I can't remember where the S bus goes from in Shoreham?!! Could anyone please be brilliant and remind me where and what times please?!?!

Also, massive thanks to [MENTION=3887]Uncle Spielberg[/MENTION] for making this possible!!!

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I wasn't aware there was still an S bus.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
That'll be the one that they stopped running 2 years ago? You have to pay Seagulls Travel now and book in advance.

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Missing my first game for over a year. Got a stinking head cold, which started after the Brentford match, and feel real rough at the moment.
Must get fit for Sunday.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
We're the ones playing in the blue and white stripes :wink:
I wish this was true. The all-blue backs look absolutely shit, and are partly responsible for the utter turd that passes for this season I reckon.

Blue and white stripes all over the shirt next season please, with a blue box for the number. How difficult can it be FFS?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I wish this was true. The all-blue backs look absolutely shit, and are partly responsible for the utter turd that passes for this season I reckon.

Blue and white stripes all over the shirt next season please, with a blue box for the number. How difficult can it be FFS?
100%.

Last weekend I was watching Barca turn over some Spanish no marks (until I got bored with the inevitability of it all) playing in the above kit.
All I could think was 'why doesn't our kit look like that',

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Missing my first game for over a year. Got a stinking head cold, which started after the Brentford match, and feel real rough at the moment.
Must get fit for Sunday.
Man up you pussy at least call it flu.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer

I doubt the shirts have anything to do with our lack of success. But I agree the back of the shirts look hideous. I hope David Burke chose them, so perhaps next year might be an improvement.

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
That'll be the one that they stopped running 2 years ago? You have to pay Seagulls Travel now and book in advance.

Proof that the op is lying saying he hasnt been for 1 year.
propper plastic, where were you on wednesday night, oh :rolleyes:

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Hope you enjoyed it tonight Worthingite - you chose a pretty good game for your comeback!

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Not gonna lie I burst into tears during SBTS at the beginning. Very overwhelming. Missed it terribly, tell you what though, that Caldron fellas pretty good isn't he?!?! When did we get him?! :)

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Not gonna lie I burst into tears during SBTS at the beginning. Very overwhelming. Missed it terribly, tell you what though, that Caldron fellas pretty good isn't he?!?! When did we get him?! :)

You can come more often. Worthingite IN!!!

Or IN Worthingite depending on your sexual orientation :)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here