Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Crystal Palace vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Oh well.

Life goes on.

Let them have their day in the sun. Come the reckoning we’ll see who laughs last.

You may laugh now, thinking you have won, but you may not prevail in the end...

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
One more round of games gone and Saints lost. Need Stoke to lose and they gone with WBA

Eagle88

Oct 15, 2012
How much do you guys hate Wilf though? We were terrible today and he still sorted it for us. You’ve gotta wonder if you’ll get the points you need to stay up given your run im? And Murray missing that sitter in injury time too - always sn eagle. You can ban me now bozza. Oh and i hope you dont think its pre emptive of me ro say mind the gap. Losers.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
How much do you guys hate Wilf though? We were terrible today and he still sorted it for us. You’ve gotta wonder if you’ll get the points you need to stay up given your run im? And Murray missing that sitter in injury time too - always sn eagle. You can ban me now bozza. Oh and i hope you dont think its pre emptive of me ro say mind the gap. Losers.

Weak.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Mind the gap? Have you seen the league table??

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Who is our top scorer this season by a considerable mile? Imagine how relegated we would already be without him.

I agree he has done well in general however he is massively out of form and needs to be dropped IMO. The number of times we lost the ball because of his dreadful first touch when trying to hold the ball up.

Whether we stay up or not we need two more strikers in the summer.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
What gap is that. Are you just getting on a train or something?

Eagle88

Oct 15, 2012
You guys know what pre emptive means surely? We’re gonna finish above you despite having an absolutely disastrous season. You’re actually in real danger of going down

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
I think we're pretty safe. For Stoke or Southampton to overtake us they both need 3 wins from their last five games. Two wins and a draw would not be enough for Stoke and for Southampton only if we lose ALL of our next five AND let in a huge number of goals as our GD is much better than either. So with WB there's safely three below us.

If Brighton lose 5 our goal difference goes down by at least 5. Southampton have a GD of -20, Brighton -15. If we're loosing 5 and they're winning 2, I'm not so confident GD is enoug! Brighton have Liverpool and City away too... .

miffy6

Mar 7, 2009
You guys know what pre emptive means surely? We’re gonna finish above you despite having an absolutely disastrous season. You’re actually in real danger of going down

giphy.gif

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
I agree he has done well in general however he is massively out of form and needs to be dropped IMO. The number of times we lost the ball because of his dreadful first touch when trying to hold the ball up.

So, if you drop Murray, you replace him with Ulloa or Locadia.
Hardly fills me with confidence on present showing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

swd40

Mar 22, 2006

Well in general? "Glen Murray could have relegated us"
Wasting virtual trees replying to that nonsense.

I agree we need a new Glenn for the day he has to hang up his boots.
But until our other goal scoring options, start scoring more than him, I know who I would rather have on the pitch.

Hemed is not up to that task, nor Baldock, Ulloa looked good coming on at Southampton but nothing of note since and J Lo does not look match fit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here