Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton v Huddersfield

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Looking at our other fixtures, this is obviously the most winnable game.

To lose would make our final 9 PL results quite possibly LLLLLLLLL. If a team stayed up with that shite final form, that would be some kind of record.

Irrational I know, but on that basis, I see us getting a result against Hudd.
We're not going to finish with LLLLLLLLL. End of. We'll get something, somewhere.

Probably our most important game of the season coming up so we must hope that Stephens is back as he was sadly missed against Leicester and he will be vital for us in this game.

Not for me. Propper was good in the holding role and Kayak adds an extra attacking dimension

not sure by Locadia yet , would have liked him to a play nearer to Murray for more of the game and secondly get in the box he seemed everywhere but.

Promising performance but maybe technique not as smooth as you’d ideally hope but still looks like he might be worth the money we paid

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Good idea. Move Gross from where he has been one of the best providers in the whole division and replace him with someone who has started one game [emoji849][emoji849]

You wouldnt be moving him much though as he spends most of his time putting in crosses from the right and it is just a matter of where they line up.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
I can’t see what Stephens would have added to the performance? We lost because we weren’t sharp enough in front of goal despite having several good chances.

Whatever Stephens’ attributes (and I do rate him) he’s really not a playmaker putting in the killer pass or scoring goals.

I thought Kayal was excellent yesterday and brought an attacking mindset to the game that Stephens doesn’t always show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not mince into challenges. There's absolutely no way Stephens would have been beaten in that challenge before their goal which was criminal, it would have been out for a throw-in if necessary. He was also late out to press the cross from memory, I haven't watched it back. Propper's tame clearance didn't help matters either.

That said, we did enough to beat Leicester without him so can't really say we missed him had we taken our simple chances.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here