Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Team for Bournemouth ?

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Every place higher in the PL ~£2m; losing semi-finalists in FA Cup £1.6m. We’re going to focus on the league this, and every, year, while hoping that the second XI will give us a cup run.

I think the squad is now as such that you can fight on two fronts and give a decent account so probably massive changes but the changed team might look almost like a potential first team with one or two youngsters

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
If anyone is in Bmth and wants to mingle, the team arrived at the Hilton in the town centre 2 hours ago

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Why on earth would we play Dunk or Stephens in a game like this... Maybe on the bench but not from start.

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
Steele
Bruno Balogun Burn Bong
Knockaert Bissouma Kayal Gyokeres
Locadia Murray

Button
Dunk
Suttner
Propper
Gross
March
Andone

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Button
Bruno Balogun Duffy Bong
Knockeart Kayal Bissouma Stephens Locadia
Andone
Bench: Steele, Propper, White, Connolly, Suttner

For me, Button needs the minutes, we've chosen him for the league games so stick with him.

Stephens had a little time out so I'd like to see continuity in the centre with either him or Propper starting, same with either Dunk or Duffy, although think Dunk is closer to more yellow cards?

Locadia and Andone also need minutes, so I'd definitely go with Andone, I think Locadia will only improve with more game time.

(for some has Locadia already gone from not getting enough minutes to getting too many!? :lolol:)

Chris got my memo then. Decided to ignore my keeping recommendation, but fingers crossed he knows best. :moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here