Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] The Always Ultras:: a tale of WOE

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Tony Bloom·12 hours ago
I feel a bit guilty about signing the last petition 37 times.....

:bowdown:

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
Looking at the wording of the petition it's basically asking NSC to sign it in whatever guise so with that in mind i shall not be adding Mr Benjamin Hill-Club to the list at this time .

I wouldn't over-think it; consider it our little contribution to their general feeling of mistrust and rancour...

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I asked around and my half Chinese, half Indonesian friend couldn't wait to sign it.

1.png

Fountainhead

Jan 31, 2011
Herts
I’m beginning to doubt the integrity of my friend Norma Stitz, she appears to have signed both for and against the creation of a pen/enclosure/stockade for the AU and for kicking out the lifetime (since 2010) supporters.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Ruben Loftus Cheek scored 2 goals all season for palace.
Ruben Loftus Cheek has just scored 3 goals in one game for Chelsea.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yup, he'll be back there on loan in January to turn their season round. Apparently. They can dream.

Was it [MENTION=23111]Dougie[/MENTION] or [MENTION=25756]Se20[/MENTION] who claimed all Summer he was definitely resigning for the season :facepalm:

Could be worth us coming in for him in Jan if he is available - would be a no brainier for him to choose us and our facilities over the franchise..

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Was it [MENTION=23111]Dougie[/MENTION] or [MENTION=25756]Se20[/MENTION] who claimed all Summer he was definitely resigning for the season :facepalm:.
We may never find out, now. :lolol:

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
As their match is being televised on Sunday, one would assume that the Absent Ultras will be out in force to make some sort of 'statement' in front of the cameras

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here