Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
He did at the start and was proved wrong. Can't take anything he says seriously as he took sides. A more neutral stance might have given him some leeway but to side with Cameron ruined that.

But why would do you think a non EU citizen, someone who has indicated he will be leaving to go back to Canada, would want to spin pro EU and anti Brexit for the sake of it?

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
[MENTION=17469]melias shoes[/MENTION] rushes to the dictionary.....

You've always been a sanctimonious bore.
Remember your thread about doing a conga when labour where going to win the election? Didn't happen.
Very confident about getting the result in the referendum I seem to recall. How did that go.?
You probably wet yourself when Clinton lost the race to the white house.
You're one of these self-righteous people whom thinks he is so right and as the actual polls turn out is so often wrong.
A liberal elitist that thinks no one else can have an opinion.
Perhaps just perhaps if you worked in my line of work you would've voted to leave.

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Perhaps just perhaps if you worked in my line of work you would've voted to leave.

As I have said before, I vote on the bigger picture and not because of things I’m directly affected by, or involved with. That would be selfish. So, in response, I very much doubt it.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
You've always been a sanctimonious bore.
Remember your thread about doing a conga when labour where going to win the election? Didn't happen.
Very confident about getting the result in the referendum I seem to recall. How did that go.?
You probably wet yourself when Clinton lost the race to the white house.
You're one of these self-righteous people whom thinks he is so right and as the actual polls turn out is so often wrong.
A liberal elitist that thinks no one else can have an opinion.

You have intrigued me as to what job it is that would turn people into Leave voters?

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
You have intrigued me as to what job it is that would turn people into Leave voters?

Our friend [MENTION=17469]melias shoes[/MENTION] is in construction according to his profile. A visit to this uncovered that we share the game as our favourite - the match at Anfield when we dispatched the mighty Reds from the FA Cup. To digress even further it made me wonder how we use our NSC profile; what we say about ourselves, what we don't say and how we say it. There's a thesis to be written on this.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Good pay rises. 3.4k over 3yrs

Good for you. But I’m sure you’ve noticed living costs have increased, and also noticed the vast majority of wages have stagnated; these people will not be so fortunate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here