Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Not looking too good on some of the front pages for May tomorrow unsurprisingly:

DnkPkwJW4AAAByx.jpg

DnkQz-KX4AABipw.jpg

DnkUQhoX4AMyzuk.jpg

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
“we can have our cake and eat it”

“They need us more than we need them”

“Easiest deal in history”

“We buy more German cars than they do”

:lolol:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
No. Having a great time. Been out having a nice refined drink with the wife. Now back at the villa sitting on the balcony enjoying people loudly swimming in the sea. Germans.

Yet you still find time to text on here whilst sitting on the balcony with the wife? Is she bored of you? Or you bored of her?

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
“we can have our cake and eat it”

“They need us more than we need them”

“Easiest deal in history”

“We buy more German cars than they do”

:lolol:
To be fair it's basically true !!
The big EU trading block will drop drastically once we leave and won't be the same again.Im more positive about our prospects out than in.
The only reason it's so negative is because we have the most embarrassing leadership ever !!

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
To be fair it's basically true !!
The big EU trading block will drop drastically once we leave and won't be the same again.Im more positive about our prospects out than in.
The only reason it's so negative is because we have the most embarrassing leadership ever !!

That's why they're rejecting it in the hope that we have a 2nd referendum. They're hoping that we stay in so they can keep getting our donations. They know if we come out they're little project is doomed.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Don't be silly smart arse. I like nothing better than talking to you. My wife is none of your business. Understand?

Don’t mention her then.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
That's why they're rejecting it in the hope that we have a 2nd referendum. They're hoping that we stay in so they can keep getting our donations. They know if we come out they're little project is doomed.

27 other counties can manage perfectly well without the UK. Our contribution is only the third highest, not the most.
They've all agreed their plan.
Two elections have taken place since 2016, where the British predictions were the French & Italians would go next. Both countries have elected pro-Europeans.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
27 other counties can manage perfectly well without the UK. Our contribution is only the third highest, not the most.
They've all agreed their plan.
Two elections have taken place since 2016, where the British predictions were the French & Italians would go next. Both countries have elected pro-Europeans.

Yeah,we'll see.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The EU have no right excluding the UK from meetings, the last time i checked we were still currently in the EU
He doesn't understand how negotiations work.
This is genuinely one of thickest comments I've seen on here, and I'm including all of The Clamp's hypocrisy, bashidir's entire back catalogue and the really dumb ones where Two Professors laughs at his own really unfunny jokes.

Quite some doing I think you'll agree.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
For those who cant distinguish between the withdrawal agreement and chequers(no names mentioned) should have a listen to newsnight and Simon Coveney the Irish minister for foreign affairs and trade explain the separation of the two.
He also just kicked in with “just to give some positive news for your listeners” ….”the withdrawal treaty between the EU and the UK is 90% agreed, it’s the last 10% which is difficult and political” :whistle:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here