Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bournemouth away tomorrow

afcb

Dec 14, 2007
A mate who lives locally gave me this advice for the Friday game which you might find useful and it's free on street.

park outside at health centre/gym opposite side of road near queens park golf club. Would be easier to get away at end of match

Yep that's where we used to park when we had 5K attendances..now its a mile from that location....unless you rock up at 6pm forget it.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Didn't buy a ticket originally as I wasn't likely to be able to make it due to work commitments. Had more than enough loyalty points.

Now I'm free tonight and in need of a football fix: so if any of you point-scavengers have a ticket you don't need, let me know :thumbsup:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I thought the club would simply send a club operative down with a ticket barcode scanner and those tickets purchased that are scanned got the points and those that didn't well didn't .

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
For everyone clucking about loyalty point purchasers for games such as this stopping them from going just have a look at Twitter for '3 tickets for a tenner' merchants who no longer want to go...
Are you an illegal ticket tout ? ???

[emoji38]ol:

:albion2:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
For everyone clucking about loyalty point purchasers for games such as this stopping them from going just have a look at Twitter for '3 tickets for a tenner' merchants who no longer want to go...

Yep. Saw half a dozen of these selfish chancers in 5 minutes, searching #bhafc on twitter, this morning.

Of course every single one of them, if challenged, will have a perfectly good reason why they are 'suddenly' unable to use the tickets they purchased.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
I thought the club would simply send a club operative down with a ticket barcode scanner and those tickets purchased that are scanned got the points and those that didn't well didn't .

And check passports to ensure the purchaser is the user. Imprison those who aren't

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
As someone said they should only get the points if your ticket is scanned in at the game
I could have bought at least ten tickets for the game tonight now after looking at twitter
The scary thing is that when we play Newcastle away on Dec 30th I expect loyalty points will be quite high for that one and again people will buy them for points and stop fans like me getting the chance to get up and see the game

The red pepper kid

Dec 30, 2014
I am going again-same hotel-same pub as Friday. FYI had Spanish,french and N/irish people around me in in row I seat 163 can only presume players guest tickets ?---however the Spanish guy joked I should be drinking wine not coffee so he hasn't been many English games !

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Basically the loyalty point system is now a complete mess, with point harvesters now buying tickets and selling on tickets to random others.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Happened at Watford too, mainly a large group of young lads who wanted to stand together in the aisle rather than go to their seats.

To be honest it was pissing annoying, as they blocked our view of the goal, although had to give them credit for the singing.

Re Bournemouth, I will be pissed off if there are a lot of empty seats, but it's my fault as I didn't get a ticket as quickly as I could have. Girl in the BHA ticket office insisted you had to go through the turnstile to get the points though.

Sadly that's bollocks. As has been said in the past, if the club can't be arsed to do it for the home cup games, they sure as hell won't bother with the aways.

The red pepper kid

Dec 30, 2014
And check passports to ensure the purchaser is the user. Imprison those who aren't

yes I have leg irons ready if needed
seriously there was never this ho ha over blackpool away and ive been 3 times since the amex was built
anyone stupid enough to sell there tickets to anyone else will end up getting barred by the club if something goes wrong/ie illegal with the person holding there ticket----and lets be fair for a tenner if you bought for points do you really need to sell it .
id wager there will be no more than 100 people not show up.
for the record if I hadn't booked and payed for a hotel already and changed my holiday at work to attend this game I would feel entitled to change my mind and not attend if I so felt the urge - and that's that !
ps its b/muff for gods sake not Barcelona

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
As someone said they should only get the points if your ticket is scanned in at the game
I could have bought at least ten tickets for the game tonight now after looking at twitter
The scary thing is that when we play Newcastle away on Dec 30th I expect loyalty points will be quite high for that one and again people will buy them for points and stop fans like me getting the chance to get up and see the game

I think a game like this is more likely to be abused than Newcastle. Will be £30 for a Newcastle ticket. It's also an expensive time of year.

I also think this will calm down a bit. Now we know Day 1 points for league games are the total number eligible for a ticket, there may be less of a panic from some who are comfortably safe already.

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
The old "I just happen to be in the town for work where the Albion are playing mid week" line eh

I know what a coincidence, how does that keep on happening to me?

I got a ticket sorted. I saw that there were tickets available on official website. I have 169 points and the tickets are only on sale to the fans on points when they sold out. Called and tried to persuade them.to sell me on officially but no joy so I had to go to the "black market" totally daft and I could have done with the the Away points!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here