smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
And, of course, the best badge in football! :cheers:

37819D1300000578-3754206-image-m-25_1471942960809.jpg

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Loudest noise of the day when they scored in 96th minute.
Blimey, I had no idea it was so late. Outside the ground I got the feeling that Huddersfield had dropped points, as there seemed to be celebratory gestures that weren't linked to our game, so I checked my phone and saw the result. Still didn't realise it was at the death.

Very grateful to the Albion. Not that they did it for us of course, but I'm grateful non the less.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Burton played 5 at the back v Huddersfield.

Every one if them got a yellow card :rock:

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

wolfie

Jul 19, 2003
Warwickshire
Almost my local championship team. An unpretentious town with a brilliant brewery museum. I was once left in the Bass brewery tap for 30 minutes and given a half pint glass and free access to the pumps during a science teachers' guided tour. I dispensed with the glass and guzzled straight from the tap (and I didn't even teach science !)

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
After the Brighton game I was keeping an eye on the Hudds - BA game and shouting for the ref to blow the whistle for the last 3 mins of added time.
It was almost like he was waiting for Hudds to score.
Took an absolute eternity, especially after BA had scored.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Almost my local championship team. An unpretentious town with a brilliant brewery museum. I was once left in the Bass brewery tap for 30 minutes and given a half pint glass and free access to the pumps during a science teachers' guided tour. I dispensed with the glass and guzzled straight from the tap (and I didn't even teach science !)

I work for brewery (in Sussex/Kent) and regularly have meetings in the old Bass Brewery usually with a stop over for the night, spent in various pubs, especially Coopers!

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I bl00dy love you Jackson Irvine... nice one Burton...

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
To make it even sweeter the Udders fans seem to be incensed by the spoiler tactics Burton used yesterday looking at the various threads on their forum ! http://downatthemac.proboards.com/board/6/talk-town

They seem to have a few threads going that wish "time wasting thugs Burton" ill, especially "that c*nt Clough".

We didn't have trouble dispatching Burton. Perhaps their irate fans should have a look at Wagner's poor tactics.

I really hope plucky Burton stay up. Clough's done an amazing job on a miniscule budget.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here