Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vile tweets about Jamie Vardy's ONE-YEAR OLD daughter

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
There was a similar idiot the other day who when one celeb had put an RIP about Ronnie Corbett decided to use it as a platform to say that James Corden should die.

A click on his profile says how he just loves to be 'controversial'

Too many of these people have seen others getting retweets and likes and think its a way for 15 minutes of fame. They should be nicked for inciting pedophilia. I don't care if it is a spotty 15 year old in their bedroom or whatever but they shouldn't be allowed to make those sort of comments and think it is OK. It is just simply not OK

Agreed.

I notice the twitter handles of the specimens who posted about Vardy's daughter are no longer active. I expect the backlash and likely impending involvement of plod saw some hasty account deletions by these sick cretins. You have to be seriously braindead to put something like that out to the world. I mean what on earth goes through their heads to post something like that for everyone (your mates, your family), EVERYONE to see ??

STANLOI Collymore is a tedious wifebeating rentagob, but he routinely reports the racist abuse he gets on Twitter, and has had at least a couple of trolls arrested and charged. Always quite fun to see them desperately trying to backtrack and pass it off as a bit of "banter", before they get collared.

The rampant stupidity out there is truly mindboggling at times.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Put the absolute disgust aside, I can't understand how these 'people' think that their comments won't be traceable. Surely they know that they'll be arrested, their friends (if they have any) and family will find out what they wrote, and if it became public, they could lose their jobs. Oh, and get a criminal record and put on a register.

What on earth goes through their minds as they're typing it. So, her dad plays for a team other than the one you support - so what?

To say they have issues is an understatement.

I truly hope that they are arrested, humiliated, ostrasized from the people they know - and basically that their lives are ruined.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Sorry, but that's absolute rubbish. Twitter, Facebook, etc are just tools (in the traditional meaning of the word). It's the minority of users that are idiots, but it's pretty easy to avoid them.

its having the time also to read it all

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Sorry, but that's absolute rubbish. Twitter, Facebook, etc are just tools (in the traditional meaning of the word). It's the minority of users that are idiots, but it's pretty easy to avoid them.

Agree.

A prime example is NSC. Just a tool. However, the users... [emoji3]

Gary1

Oct 25, 2013
Beats me as to why people use Facebook etc. Who gives a **** what you had for dinner or what you were doing in town at midday. Bloody sad if you ask me that people feel this need to constantly tell others what they are doing - sad gits think they are famous.

Faldo

Jul 7, 2003
As an aside, I was retweeted by Piers Morgan the other night. He has nearly 5m followers, so once he'd done that, my phone went absolutely batshit MENTAL with further retweets and interactions all night, to the point where I just had to turn all the notifications off. I'll think again before I reply to any of his tweets in future.

Did you call him a 'cock-juggling-thunder-cvnt'?

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
There are chrome browser extensions that remove the comment section from pretty much every website. Just one click to turn it off. Viewing youtoube and news websites is way more peaceful experience haha

A few beers and Youtube music files great way to spend a few hours. :thumbsup:

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Beats me as to why people use Facebook etc. Who gives a **** what you had for dinner or what you were doing in town at midday. Bloody sad if you ask me that people feel this need to constantly tell others what they are doing - sad gits think they are famous.

Agreed,i am not on either Facebook or Twitter i have my own life and issues to deal with. I like Bruce Springsteen and his music,but what he had for breakfast today is of no concern of mine,let alone his views on issues i will make my own mind up. I don't need to follow anyone.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Agreed,i am not on either Facebook or Twitter i have my own life and issues to deal with. I like Bruce Springsteen and his music,but what he had for breakfast today is of no concern of mine,let alone his views on issues i will make my own mind up. I don't need to follow anyone.

But its not about reading what people had for breakfast at all. If you're seeing crap like that, then you're just following the wrong people and missing the point entirely.

It can be informative, useful, laugh-out-loud funny and interesting. And its entirely instant and interactive. I appreciate its not for everyone, but its quite narrow minded to dismiss it as another Facebook "I'm on the bus" type thing, without really knowing or appreciating what its all about.

Nobody NEEDS to follow anyone, just like nobody NEEDS to read a newspaper column. But its a mine of up-to-date info at your fingertips - if you want to know anything about anything thats going on, just hit a hashtag on the subject and watch it go (I say this as a news junky admittedly).

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
That is a simple example from what i understand how it can work,however i fully accept your point about missing the point from that remark as i am fully aware of the trolls get a thrill about being abusive.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here