Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How will Glenn Murray react if he scores for the Albion against Palace at the Amex?

How will Glenn Murray react if he scores for the Albion against PaLLLLLLLace at the Amex?

• Go absolutely ballistic, over-the-top joyous

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Celebrate as if it were just another goal

Votes: 69 26.2%
  • Muted textbook my-old-club non-celebration

Votes: 152 57.8%
  • Run to the Palace fans and immediately request forgiveness

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Other (please state)

Votes: 6 2.3%

• Total voters

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I do hope not, do you not realise how badly injured Baldock got doing that and then running around Brighton? :wink:

I 'handled' him on Hove Lawns when he crowd surfed there. It was only his thigh and my husband was right by me.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
He almost certainly won't celebrate at all. Has fond memories of his time there, unfortunately.

SAC

May 21, 2014
I hate players not celebrating. They do it not to seem disrespectful but to me it is completely disrespectful towards the club paying his wages. The Emmanuel Adebayor celebration may have been slightly OTT. Very slightly.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
It would.

For those still on the Murray fence, it would be the final act required to indicate that it was just a horrible mistake and we should all put it behind us.

I'm not on the Murray fence at all but voted the ballistic option because that's the decent thing. I think that Glenn would want to
do the decent thing.

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
If he scores against Palace I think he'll either do The Mannequin Challenge or Tha Macarena. Something retro for sure.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
It's HUGHTON I'm worried about it. They'll need to put him in a straitjacket to stop him losing the plot.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Run the entire length of the pitch over to the Palace fans, cupping his ear as he runs all the way past them, before finishing with a somersault ending up with both his fingers stuck up at them, and then spitting into the crowd.

...and promptly get sent off.

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Get all 11 players plus three substitutes to line up in front of the away end and lift the shirt to reveal an L.

Thus creating a line of 14 Ls to rub it in good and proper.

Yes, I went and counted how many that would be. Because I'm sad.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I hate players not celebrating. They do it not to seem disrespectful but to me it is completely disrespectful towards the club paying his wages. The Emmanuel Adebayor celebration may have been slightly OTT. Very slightly.

Hmm. I always rspected GM not clebrating the numrous goals he scored against us. The man is class. That's why I always clapped him when he was subbed off playing against us. Form is temporary. Class is permanent.

I'd be astonished if he celebrates if he scores.

But if he does.....I may well smirk about it later :O

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
He loved his spell with us, his return from the acl injury to make his PL debut was goosebumps time, the reception when he ran on brought tears to his eyes.
IF he scored, I would expect him to not to celebrated wildly, similar to his muted celebration after your first league defeat at The Amex.
Who knows, we may be on a winning run by then .......

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
He loved his spell with us, his return from the acl injury to make his PL debut was goosebumps time, the reception when he ran on brought tears to his eyes.
IF he scored, I would expect him to not to celebrated wildly, similar to his muted celebration after your first league defeat at The Amex.

LOL LOL LOL

Yes and I have just entered the land of '' Tír na hÓige ''

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water

Murray is a class act, not your run of the mill footballer, and when(hopefully) he scores I don't expect him to celebrate.

And he loved it so much at Palace, that he'd run round Preston park with his Albion training top on whilst he was there.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here