Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Unlucky lads.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Sour looses. We should have been 3-0 up at half time. Get back to we you come from. We will have our 61 season in the top flight compared to your 4.

I'm having a Chinese tonight. Sour looses later, probably.

Blue_Boy

Apr 26, 2016
North Of The Wall
Sour looses. We should have been 3-0 up at half time. Get back to we you come from. We will have our 61 season in the top flight compared to your 4.

Karanka? Own up it's you isn't it? The mastery of English & lack of any football grace gives it away. Sorry to tell you Bud but you'll be looking for a new job in June. Ince or Robson will have already been on the phone to Gibson kissing his ear

I know some condolences are meant well but right now just no thank you. Too soon. Not sincere after what happened. It's like going out for a few drinks with your ex's latest. After the first few pints it's pleasant enough. By 8 or 9 you're both on the floor scrapping as to who is the best lay.

Please go away Money Boys. We'll be up there too pretty soon - and with extra revenue from the Play Offs. You loosered out

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
If you were within 10 yards of me right now I would boot your teeth down your throat.
A so called Boro fan who made the mistake of deciding to come down to Plymouth with his Hartlepools supporting mates today unfortunately did not make the game and is now drinking soup through a straw he said the wrong thing to me at the wrong time and thinking I was a southern pansy he thought it was funny he ain't laughing now.

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
The same we gave to the linesman at Birmingham last Friday.

I think you should look closer to home before blaming the ref. Goal-difference and Mike Dean related gripes aside, you guys completely bottled it against Derby.

I won't do the horrible over-used cliche of saying I'll be supporting you in the playoffs. I lived in Sheffield for six years and regularly went to Wednesday games when they were scrubbing around in League 1, so my allegiances in the playoff race align elsewhere, but there is no question that you deserve to go up this season.

If the expectation was that you'd flounder after Christmas, then Hughton will smash the expectation that you will flounder in the playoffs as well. I don't think this is an assessment of a smug Boro fan either, the entire media seem to be heavily focused on wanting Brighton to go up this season.

I'm actually incredibly happy this season. We've over achieved and made the money bag teams look pretty stupid. Also I tend to never really come away from games blaming officials but when the money that was on the line for today's game gets decided by a terrible decision that was made by a supposed Premier league referee (and everyone in a red shirt) then yea, I'm gonna have to have a dig about the referee.

Dec 6, 2015
Whoa chill out lads. I'm having to type this with one eye closesd

I can understand why you're pissed off but I honestly meant no harm. I really will be supporting you in the play offs

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Whoa chill out lads. I'm having to type this with one eye closesd

I can understand why you're pissed off but I honestly meant no harm. I really will be supporting you in the play offs

In fairness, I'm sure you can understand our anger tonight. Probably best to keep away from here for a day or so. I genuinely believe we were cheated today by a shocking decision (a view backed up by the Football League Show) and at a point where we were on top and pushing for the lead. I'm sorry if this sounds sour grapes but it's how many Brighton fans feel. Having a Boro fan on here, however good intentioned, is not helping (especially when it attracts some of your fellow Boro fans on this thread).

theboybilly

Have you got nothing better to do man ?? FFS your team has won promotion today and you are posting bollox on here.
SAD ACT.

To be fair he said he was on his way to celebrate in the square. All the Boro fans I met were very decent.....in fact the first bit of trouble I saw was outside the ground with an Albion fan whacking a celebrating Boro fan. It was an uneven contest and so unnecessary. There are numpties at all clubs

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
Lol, **** off you northern monkey prick. You can't even spell properly. ****in illiterate ****.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
To be fair he said he was on his way to celebrate in the square. All the Boro fans I met were very decent.....in fact the first bit of trouble I saw was outside the ground with an Albion fan whacking a celebrating Boro fan. It was an uneven contest and so unnecessary. There are numpties at all clubs

To be fair i replied to Boro5707 a different poster altogether, it was the OP that was off to celebrate in the square.

Offside Oz

Apr 30, 2016
boro will be back in the Championship soon. Spent a lot of money on dross and only got there on goal difference.

Karanka is a miserable sod too.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
boro will be back in the Championship soon. Spent a lot of money on dross and only got there on goal difference.

Karanka is a miserable sod too.

You were so right!

And I wonder how [MENTION=33780]Boro5707[/MENTION] is feeling now and if he'll be like most Middlesbrough fans and not bother supporting them whilst in the championship next season?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here