Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norwood to Fulham on loan?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Is he injuried.He is not even in their team squad.

What 'team squad' are you referring to?

He's played a part in every single one of their 7 league matches, and played the full game in their win over Hull, two nights ago. :shrug:

Last edited:

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
I've been impressed with him so far. He's no Tom Cairney (when fit) but shows forethought and strikes the ball well from free kicks. A useful addition to the team for our slowburning return to the Prem.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I've been impressed with him so far. He's no Tom Cairney (when fit) but shows forethought and strikes the ball well from free kicks. A useful addition to the team for our slowburning return to the Prem.

I like Norwood and pleased he's doing well. He's definitely got ability but was at times just too much of a luxury for our two man centre midfield, he didn't fit that role as well as Stephens/Sidwell/Kayal.

Out of interest, do you play a 2 or 3 man central midfield?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Good luck to to the bloke. Never Premier league quality. To be fair there's a few in our 25 man squad that shouldn't be there either.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
If you’re in control of a game or enjoying midfield posession, Norwood can pin the opposition back and play some lovely football. Unfortunately he isn’t a player that is going to get a grip on a game and take control. He needs others to do that for him. Good luck to him though, great to watch when playing well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here