Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
4 days left, we have to get busy. Where are the rumours?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Hopefully there aren't any until players are officially signed
I'd like an announcement right now, but that's not going to happen, so I'll take a rumour.

Feeling a little desperate.

Conelli98

Dec 18, 2016
Would you prefer Zahore and Long?

Niasse is a concern to me. On Everton forums they are seemingly unanonymous that he's shite.

Right now we have Hemed and an injured Murray, if Hemed gets injured then what...so right now Shite seems better than nowt!

Stumpy Tim

Would you prefer Zahore and Long?

Niasse is a concern to me. On Everton forums they are seemingly unanonymous that he's shite.
Everton have been playing an intricate passing game since Martinez took over - Niasse isn't going to fit into that style. We need someone who can chase balls over top, and Niasse is much better suited to that. I hope we get him

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I have said it many times Ulloa or Crouch bought and Ings on loan although Crouch scored for Stoke to day but still think the fee would be reasonable for a proven Premier striker nearing retirement (May next year)

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I hope that we do not sign either Zohore or Long as I dont think either will be the answer to our problems. This is obviously only my opinion.

I too side with your opinion. I like it; informed, considered and right on the money.

Personally I think a genuine "dear diary" moment is a few short days away...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Last edited:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I have said it many times Ulloa or Crouch bought and Ings on loan although Crouch scored for Stoke to day but still think the fee would be reasonable for a proven Premier striker nearing retirement (May next year)

Because those are names you have heard of. I don't know if you've noticed but our net is a little bit wider than people who'd be a starter entry to ease a non-football expert in to Question of Sport.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here