Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liam Rosenior, one of our own!

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Yes Liam's a very good footballer (and a nice guy by all accounts) but we need a left-footed player at left-back. If there are any questions about Bong then we've got Pog... (whatever his name is)

Not sure if Pog... is rated as highly by the club, maybe he just needs game time.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
On the subject of FB's i think Villa's left back Amavi no23 was the best full back i have seen at the Amex for a while

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Rosenior is our best left back, i have said it ever since he has been here, its not even close in my opinion.

Really looking forward to seeing him back in the squad soon.

We have a lot of games over xmas and New Year and to be able to give Bruno and Bong a rest at some point will be very beneficial.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
He's a top chap, and it was a pleasure to talk with him. I can't say 'interview', because he comes across as a friend you haven't met.

Talking of family, if you go to his Twitter page, there's a picture of him and his family at the Amex. his wife, Erica, must have the most gorgeous 1970s Soul Train afro - ever...
She was at the pre season training day , she is stunning.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Oustanding Roar, best I've heard (and I have been critical in the past).

Liam exudes belief and confidence and it's infectious. Above all, he comes across as an exceptional human being: the quote about the City is not one I ever thought I would hear a footballer say.

Lean on me...

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Just listened. Wow what a top bloke. Whoever is coming in as assistant coach better realise the long-term replacement for them is already here. Great work [MENTION=791]The Albion Roar[/MENTION]

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Great interview, top bloke. So refreshing to hear a 'down to earth' footballer who is not up his own anus like you get with some players, just bcs they ern a shed load more than the average punter paying for their ticket to watch them.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
He's a top chap, and it was a pleasure to talk with him. I can't say 'interview', because he comes across as a friend you haven't met.

Talking of family, if you go to his Twitter page, there's a picture of him and his family at the Amex. his wife, Erica, must have the most gorgeous 1970s Soul Train afro - ever...

hgaDcLH0_400x400.jpg

The hair-do is quite astonishing :love::afro::cool:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Rosenior is our best left back, i have said it ever since he has been here, its not even close in my opinion.

We have a lot of games over xmas and New Year and to be able to give Bruno and Bong a rest at some point will be very beneficial.

He is a very good versatile player who will always gjve a good account of himself but not the best left back at the club as he is behind Bong and even possibly Pocognoli but he is a very good deputy and also cover for Bruno and also defensive right sided midfield. I am sure he will be used there when fit in some away games where defence is the concern.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
He is a very good versatile player who will always gjve a good account of himself but not the best left back at the club as he is behind Bong and even possibly Pocognoli but he is a very good deputy and also cover for Bruno and also defensive right sided midfield. I am sure he will be used there when fit in some away games where defence is the concern.

Bong is well thought of in that position as he is left footer.

Liam will waltz back into the squad when fit due to his versatility and he is the only one you can say that about really - And when you think about a whole fit squad I find myself thinking. ''How on earth is the manager going to keep everyone happy? ''

It's an absolutely brilliant position to be in and one I don't think anyone could foresee 2 years ago that every fan would look at a 22 man squad where every one of them could quite justifiably claim to be in the starting eleven.

Two years ago you were looking to unearth a gem form nowhere from the youth team as a potential saviour from the abyss. Now you are thinking. ''How on earth are any of the youth team going to break into this squad, they are going to have to be something special if they can.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Great interview.

All the people who spout negative stuff about footballers should listen to it.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I was onside with the whole family, when on talking to his Dad about signing. His Dad said, " If Brighton are interested, I'll drive you down."

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003

What a fantastic interview.

You get the feeling that Rosenior is one of the key team members who has helped define and shape the incredible team spirit and togetherness that we're all reaping the benefits of at the moment.

If you were going to choose an 'ambassador for the club' then I reckon two things are certain - a) you'd be ridiculously spoilt for choice and b) LR would be damn near the top of the list.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
What a fantastic interview.

You get the feeling that Rosenior is one of the key team members who has helped define and shape the incredible team spirit and togetherness that we're all reaping the benefits of at the moment.

If you were going to choose an 'ambassador for the club' then I reckon two things are certain - a) you'd be ridiculously spoilt for choice and b) LR would be damn near the top of the list.

Hard to disagree. I think he oozes humility and clearly feels fortunate to be part of the whole organisation. And like so many players in recent years, he seems to typify the class of person employed at the club.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

I'd give LR the edge over GB because of his consistency. LR is always gonna give you a 7-8/10, whereas Bong can be anything from a 4 to occasionally a 9.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I wonder which of our players has developed the most in terms of maturing as a person since arriving. Liam would already be at that level of decency and modern thinking, I would presume, but who has taken the biggest step forward from their leaden, maybe even juvenile, ways, do you think?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I wonder which of our players has developed the most in terms of maturing as a person since arriving. Liam would already be at that level of decency and modern thinking, I would presume, but who has taken the biggest step forward from their leaden, maybe even juvenile, ways, do you think?
Dunk.

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex

my immediate thought too. It feels like a privilege to support a club that has such an excellent man as Rosenior associated with it - and let's not forget Stockdale either. Nor Calde, obviously. I hope Rosenior can do his coaching badges with us and that he stays with us for as long as he wants

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here