Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Huddersfield Town Vs Brighton & Hove Albion ***Official Match Thread***

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Sounds like a terrible atmosphere, you can hear the players talking on the pitch at times.

cw00

Mar 29, 2009
Manchester
Unless you are near a radio in Sussex you will have to make do with http://mixlr.com/terriernet/

Cheers, your signature answered my question.

For a number of high profile sporting events, such as the Premiership, the BBC only holds the rights to broadcast live commentary locally to the area covered by our radio transmitters. Our internet service is available across the UK and around the world and therefore we need to blank all output for which we do not hold international rights. We apologise for any inconvenience, but you can still listen to live commentary from your local station on your radio.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
First time I have seen us this season and we look a different side. I like Bong and the German but Hamed needs to do a bit more up front.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
All those games we wasted playing bollox formations

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Fulham manager is there apparently... Awkward, perhaps Thats Hughtons secret tactic not to play him so nobody wants him :lol:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
My flight was still taxiing on the runway when Kayal scored..... Ensconced in hotel for the second half.

Just love hearing "Here comes Bong.....' needs to be followed by the Bod theme tune.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here