Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Loop Hole for Swansea Tickets

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I imagine the club have profusely apologised to those who decided to buy tickets that they were in full knowledge of being ineligible for.

Supporters might not necessarily have full knowledge. If the lead-purchaser didn't know if a friend or family had the requisite points they might have tried purchasing to see if they did.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Supporters might not necessarily have full knowledge. If the lead-purchaser didn't know if a friend or family had the requisite points they might have tried purchasing to see if they did.

Exactly what I've done... hoping my lad had enough points

But they haven't contacted me yet .... I just always assume the system works, if it hasn't surely that's their fault and not mine ?

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Quite a few tickets available now, if you haven't got one yet.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
If it was simple to be able to view the points of your friends and family, the club would be in a stronger position to say it was the purchasers fault.

It must be a simple thing to enable, surely?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I have three tickets and then realised it's my Wife's Birthday that weekend. Luckily I've explained Mr Barber's views on non-attendance and we're still going, with a testicles still appended as nature intended!

Mind you we're now travelling down Friday and coming back Sunday and they'll be a lot of shopping to be paid for!

P.S. If anyone has an adult ticket they don't need it would help me even further!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here