Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pathetic

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not quite sure why the OP even bothers any more, he has clearly fallen out of love with the Albion.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Mate i'might concerned where were going on the support
regards
DR

You maybe.
unfortuently football is a machine that swallows up and spits out some of the best fans around. Something I don't always agree with. Working mans game for working class people it isn't anymore. But no one tonight has been mugged off. This is a good brighton side that deserves to be promoted and those who have watched it this year know that and know this and have appreciated it no mater today's result

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
When Newcastle got promoted on Monday, the celebrations were muted. Ritchie looked pretty dejected and commented that they wanted to win the league and could only hope that we slipped up. They did the business last night. Meanwhile, our lot have been celebrating like no tomorrow. Such an air of complacency today on the pitch and In the stands. I bet city couldn't believe their luck.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
It might be that, but he said a couple of seasons ago that he can't afford tickets.

Oh then that's a shame if he is can't afford it. He can still watch on the tele next year though............. pinky is a plastic, pinky is a plastic. La la la la, la la la la.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
The team over the past 2 matches, totally unprofessional.
The majority of fans today and for a lot of home games this season, crap.
Embarrassing on both fronts today.
Feel sorry for the hardcore Brighton fans who are amongst the best in the country, the rest, keep sipping your Harvey's, keep bragging about where you are going on holiday and how many times a year you are going, keep croaking on about Brighton and Sussex, keep cooking your Lobsters and drinking your Malbec and keep treating the Amex like your local pub or a private Gentlemens club, said it for years Brighton and Sussex is stuffed to the gunnels with look at me, moaning oddballs.

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.
The team over the past 2 matches, totally unprofessional.
The majority of fans today and for a lot of home games this season, crap.
Embarrassing on both fronts today.
Feel sorry for the hardcore Brighton fans who are amongst the best in the country, the rest, keep sipping your Harvey's, keep bragging about where you are going on holiday and how many times a year you are going, keep croaking on about Brighton and Sussex, keep cooking your Lobsters and drinking your Malbec and keep treating the Amex like your local pub or a private Gentlemens club, said it for years Brighton and Sussex is stuffed to the gunnels with look at me, moaning oddballs.

This with big hairy bells.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here