UKIP banned from Gay pride but...

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
neither do i

i posted an image of a mocking jihadi flag on this thread and it was removed.....there are limits you know as to how far you can mock these imbeciles

You miss the point about why I removed it. It was nothing to do with mocking jihadis; rather it was because:

a) it featured two erect cocks (albeit in cartoon form), which is against the guidelines for the BB, being more suitable for the other place.

b) it had spelt out in full "f*ck", in contravention of the no-swearing rules for the Board

c) the flag, by itself, did not specifically refer to jihadis. IMO, it could easily be interpreted as a general anti-Muslim flag, rather than a specifically anti-jihadi image.

so - nothing to do with not being happy to mock ISIS, who deserve all the derision and mocking that can be dished out.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
You miss the point about why I removed it. It was nothing to do with mocking jihadis; rather it was because:

a) it featured two erect cocks (albeit in cartoon form), which is against the guidelines for the BB, being more suitable for the other place.

b) it had spelt out in full "f*ck", in contravention of the no-swearing rules for the Board

c) the flag, by itself, did not specifically refer to jihadis. IMO, it could easily be interpreted as a general anti-Muslim flag, rather than a specifically anti-jihadi image.

so - nothing to do with not being happy to mock ISIS, who deserve all the derision and mocking that can be dished out.
oh get a life, no it couldnt, talk about bedwetting....

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Good to see you standing behind those flying the flag :)

I have my views, which many do not agree with, however i hopefully have not come across as have a problem with LBGT. I suppose the reason is that they do not seem to cause harm or death to others. In fact most of the people that i know and have the similar views to me, do not seem to have a problem either. I suppose that might irk some who like to portray those who have similar views as "thick" and worse.
The flag is black and white, the scum that hide behind it would have the gays wiped off the planet, so if displaying it shows two fingers by a little deviation then good, although the usual suspects will feel outrage for those that offend, but can not be offended.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I have my views, which many do not agree with, however i hopefully have not come across as have a problem with LBGT. I suppose the reason is that they do not seem to cause harm or death to others. In fact most of the people that i know and have the similar views to me, do not seem to have a problem either. I suppose that might irk some who like to portray those who have similar views as "thick" and worse.
The flag is black and white, the scum that hide behind it would have the gays wiped off the planet, so if displaying it shows two fingers by a little deviation then good, although the usual suspects will feel outrage for those that offend, but can not be offended.

Absolutely, I'm with you 100%. You've never come across as being a bigot IMO, even though our social and economic standpoint differs I suspect.

Having an alternate political view to others and allowing debate and expression is a sign of a healthy society, and even better for NSC viewing figures!.

Those on the very far left and far right seek to remove such tolerance. IS don't reflect Islam, they just hide behind it to justify their actions. Cowards, weasels and bullies to a man.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

I agree, I think.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I don't understand why UKIP were banned . Well, I kind of do but they shouldn't have been.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
I'm not sure they were on their Xmas card list prior to this ???

Really!? What had they done to offend them !?!? These Jihadis don't seem to get on with anyone. Maybe they should sit down together with a few beers and some bacon sarnies and sort it all out.

Maybe those Smoky bacon Pringles that Tesco were selling.

burnee54

East Upper Hermit
Sep 1, 2011
up the downs
So, the LBGT lot, who pride themselves in being all inclusive, ban UKIP, while UKIP who are actively anti-LBGT want to join in.

This world is confusing.

Of course this world is confusing, let me explain it for you.
It was the nasty vicious greeny left wing (sponsored by the Labour party) who petitioned for UKIP LGBT to be excluded.
Unfortunately the weak Liberal-minded London Pride Administration caved in way too easily for a supposed non-political body.

The point about UKIP being Anti-LGBT is just total nonsense. We fielded more openly gay candidates than any other party at the last election.
If you still believe that we are anti gay then you obviously just take for gospel everything the LibLabCon drip feed you, through their pet media outlets like the BBC.
Perhaps you would like to join the United Anti Fascists League (also paid for by the Labour party machine) who strangely, while decrying us as Fascists, try to curtail our freedom of speech.

The whole point of pride is that it is about being gay NOT about who you vote for, and that was the reason that our guys and gals decided to jump the barriers and join in. By trying to ban us THEY made it political.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
It was the nasty vicious greeny left wing (sponsored by the Labour party) who petitioned for UKIP LGBT to be excluded.
Unfortunately the weak Liberal-minded London Pride Administration caved in way too easily for a supposed non-political body.

The point about UKIP being Anti-LGBT is just total nonsense. We fielded more openly gay candidates than any other party at the last election.
If you still believe that we are anti gay then you obviously just take for gospel everything the LibLabCon drip feed you, through their pet media outlets like the BBC.
Perhaps you would like to join the United Anti Fascists League (also paid for by the Labour party machine) who strangely, while decrying us as Fascists, try to curtail our freedom of speech.

The whole point of pride is that it is about being gay NOT about who you vote for, and that was the reason that our guys and gals decided to jump the barriers and join in. By trying to ban us THEY made it political.

Agreed. I'm politically opposite to UKIP, but I think the organisers were wrong. They should have been allowed to march. Although I did understand the reasons why the Pride group were concerned about security. It comes down to the watching public behaving themselves. But you don't have to cheer them as they go by. Just say nothing.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Can't abide UKIP but they should not have been excluded. The gays get too upset these days.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

Did the photograph show an actual 'tool'? - No.

Was the word fxxk actually typed out anywhere on the post? - No.

Did the post ACTUALLY insult Islam or Muslims? - No.

Classic case of overly concerned about others feelings when no actual harm has been done, but best be on the safe side eh?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Did the photograph show an actual 'tool'? - No.

Was the word fxxk actually typed out anywhere on the post? - No.

Did the post ACTUALLY insult Islam or Muslims? - No.

Classic case of overly concerned about others feelings when no actual harm has been done, but best be on the safe side eh?

All about opinions, isn't it? You have yours; I have mine. Life goes on.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
V

Waste of typing. I just believe what the UKIP gay MEP said only last week. But really, couldn't care less.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
you obviously just take for gospel everything the LibLabCon drip feed you, through their pet media outlets like the BBC.

I do a lot of work for the BBC, they are happy to talk to anyone. Big Nige has been on Question Time more than any other political leader.

Perhaps the organisers of Pride weren't keen on associating themselves with a party that had no mention of LGBT issues in its manifesto, and therefore thought it hypocritical that UKIP were trying to make political capital from the Pride event.

UKIP's opposition to gay marriage and manifesto promise of protection to those who oppose it at the recent election, when it was chasing the fundamentalist Christian vote, also probably meant that its views were not in alignment with the those attending and enjoying Pride.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I do a lot of work for the BBC, they are happy to talk to anyone. Big Nige has been on Question Time more than any other political leader.

Perhaps the organisers of Pride weren't keen on associating themselves with a party that had no mention of LGBT issues in its manifesto, and therefore thought it hypocritical that UKIP were trying to make political capital from the Pride event.

UKIP's opposition to gay marriage and manifesto promise of protection to those who oppose it at the recent election, when it was chasing the fundamentalist Christian vote, also probably meant that its views were not in alignment with the those attending and enjoying Pride.

And they'd have made it RAIN

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Brilliant. Made me laugh out loud. I think it would be enhanced by replacing a few of the Stars of David with Crosses and Crescents for maximum impact, though.

Stars are islamic symbols and the confederate flags called the Southern Cross.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here