Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***County Championship Division 2, Sussex v Durham at Hove, May 21-24, 2017***

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Sussex play at Colwyn Bay August BH week. What's the ground like there? By chance (kinda) we are on hols in Snowdonia that week...NW PL team away the weekend before would complete the job.

PG

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
This is where someone like Philander is a great signing. Pressure on the batsman, just do the right things. I'm sure Archer will learn loads from him.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Sussex play at Colwyn Bay August BH week. What's the ground like there? By chance (kinda) we are on hols in Snowdonia that week...NW PL team away the weekend before would complete the job.

PG

Nice little ground, Rhos-on-Sea (Colwyn Bay).

Played there myself some years back. Small boundaries, and very, very flat. No FUN for an opening bowler.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton

I've only ever seen the TV footage and always remember the ball disaperaring down a road of terraced houses, so assumed it was in town.

Seeing an aireal shot was amazed to see its on the beech. Wondered if their was another ground. Basically if it was from the other end of the ground he woud have been hitting onto the sea.

Attachments

• Swansea .jpeg
    Swansea .jpeg
    202.2 KB · Views: 226

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton

PG

Fill your boots its lovely up there, I used to work in Chester a lot and they often held the Europeon games there.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here