Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jedinak will not play for villa vs albion

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
I think Jedinak will play!

I hope so....don't want to read excuses they lost because he wasn't playing! Any team that beats us has to stop us scoring, our defence is like the proverbial ducks bottom.
I'm less impressed with Villa than I was with Norwich at the time, but we edged past them ....and a bit.
Trusting that Knocky is keeping match fit, and with Solly close to total recall I've not been as happy with Clubs strength in depth...ever.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Can see this being 0-0

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Can see this being 0-0

Your preferred '£20' wager will net you about £170. Go for it.

Capture.JPG

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Our worst performances this season have been after the international break.

I'd be more concerned about this rather than the opposition.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
On reflection, I agree it's premature to rule out Jedinak. Because of the time difference, he could be back in the UK by first thing Wednesday, giving him chance to recover by the Friday evening. Midfield is their weak area (clue: Gary Gardner plays) and Jedinak has been playing well lately. Let's wait and see.

PG

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'd forgotten about Gardner. All those thirty yard pointless, selfish, pot-shots he insisted on hitting when here on loan - that all went 20 yards wide - one of those is going straight in the top corner.

Inevitable.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
I'd forgotten about Gardner. All those thirty yard pointless, selfish, pot-shots he insisted on hitting when here on loan - that all went 20 yards wide - one of those is going straight in the top corner.

Inevitable.

He scored his only ever goal for Villa the other day against Brum. Can't believe he's due another one until 2018 at the earliest.

PG

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Yep.

Just leaves them Kodjia, Ayew, Gestede and Agbonlahor to pick from

#barebones

I'd put money on it being Kodja and Adomah. I could well see Jed being benched allowing them to play a more defensive midfield game to protect the back four, then using the pace of Kodja and Adomah to hit us on the break.

Bristol tried - poorly - to catch us a couple of times. Villa will be much better at it and Bruno will need protecting IMO. Thankfully AK is a hardworker.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Mind games. This is Elbows Jedinak we're talking about, not Messi. Does it matter to us if he plays or not? :shrug:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here