Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton U23 v Liverpool U23 - Premier League 2 - Training Ground - 7pm Tonight

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
I know its sad and Im a bit bored but a quick google search of BG's name and up pops a facebook page and we can all see what he looks like..

Unusual surname's allow you to hone right in don't they, yikes! Unfortunate but when one is trying to prove they are right, there can be unexpected consequences. Luckily Ben is now past the age where you'd be worried about your grandson's surname being out there. More thought next time BG :|

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
My blood pressure was rising to dangerous levels until the trouble sooting IT guy on Seagulls TV reminded me that Seagulls TV is not great on Chrome. Third world site.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
It’s a good game..... I must admit to being surprised just how good Brighton have been at this level considering they have just been promoted. Liverpool attacking but Brighton defending really well and very dangerous on the break.
I can actually enjoy this game for a change....

Ken Newbury

Feb 6, 2006
1/2 mile from LDC country
In your desperation to post and have your opinion on multiple threads you never seem to think first. So now you have given your actual name. I suggest you take a break Brian like I have for the last few months.
When you read a book you build up a mental picture of what the characters may look like. It's the same on NSC and having now seen BG's Facebook page he is EXACTLY how I pictured him.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
When you read a book you build up a mental picture of what the characters may look like. It's the same on NSC and having now seen BG's Facebook page he is EXACTLY how I pictured him.

I'll stick with my imagination, thanks!

More importantly - the match: new keeper looks very assured.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I sent Paul Bartber an e mail asking the question. Here is his reply:

Dear Brian

Thank you for your email.

It’s simple economics. There is a considerable cost to mounting a broadcast quality production of a football match and we do not currently generate income from subscriptions to Seagulls Player or advertising revenue from our You Tube channel at anything like the rate some of our more bigger or more established rival Premier League clubs benefit from. Where we see opportunities to broadcast our U23 games that make economic sense we will look to do so.

Best wishes, Paul

I'm going to stick my neck out here, and call you out for being a liar. That isn't a reply received from Paul Barber.

If I'm right, you should be banned from NSC.

If I'm wrong, I'll hold my hands up.

[MENTION=451]BensGrandad[/MENTION] - [MENTION=561]Insider[/MENTION] has confirmed it was a genuine response from Paul Barber.

I apologise for questioning the authenticity of your post and calling you a liar.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Impressive stuff that. So Sanders plays number 8/10 for us but holding for England? Looks a talent.

Sanders played the Stephens role last season but much further advanced tonight. I think that's because Mandriou wasn't involved.
Looks quality wherever he plays, but perhaps not quite the speed to be a Countinho-style number 10.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
[MENTION=451]BensGrandad[/MENTION] - [MENTION=561]Insider[/MENTION] has confirmed it was a genuine response from Paul Barber.

I apologise for questioning the authenticity ofm your post and calling you a liar.

Apology accepted and no problem caused other than people looking at me on facebook:smile: At least people will realise that I am a person.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here