Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Danny Welbeck.

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
I remember when his team came to the Amex and were time wasting after 15 minutes. Never known anything like it.
He’s a ****.

not forgetting the sending off of Elphick at Withdean and Barnes, Frenchman who's name slips my mind , when he was at Burnley ?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I remember when his team came to the Amex and were time wasting after 15 minutes. Never known anything like it.
He’s a ****.
I seem to remember Cardiff time wasting at the Amex from about the 1st minute but yes, very few have matched Smug Eddie for it.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
I agree with what you’re saying. My point was more about whether we would pay £70k a week or not. It probably won’t be long.

You're probably correct, but not yet.

Tottenham pay Danny Rose £30k a week and Keiran Trippier £35k, so don't think we are being unreasonable with what we are paying.

The ridiculous money the likes of Palace and Bournemouth are lavishing on mercenaries is not the norm, just bribery to get the player to ignore the nagging doubt he must feel when he wakes up every morning.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
He’s a ****.

I can recall lesser teams coming to the Amex and timewasting from ten minutes into the first half! Timewasting is what lesser teams do. Has he ever behaved like the foul mouthed Newport manager a few seasons ago? Or that Nigel Halfcock at Stains?

No, I detect petty jealousy here. He's young, handsome and successful. You need to give me a better reason to hate him than 15 minutes' of time wasting :shrug:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I can recall lesser teams coming to the Amex and timewasting from ten minutes into the first half! Timewasting is what lesser teams do. Has he ever behaved like the foul mouthed Newport manager a few seasons ago? Or that Nigel Halfcock at Stains?

No, I detect petty jealousy here. He's young, handsome and successful. You need to give me a better reason to hate him than 15 minutes' of time wasting :shrug:

I think if we had a poll...most people would refer to him as smug Edie..now put your rod down you are being mischievous

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Southampton & Valencia are the names mentioned this morning for Welbeck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

golddene

Jul 28, 2012

Harry!!! You've given me three reasons to hate the guy and I never had an opinion before!!!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Not sure why all the hate for smug eddie. His record is extraordinary. I'd be twice as smug if I were he :shrug:

Only at Bournemouth. He failed at Burnley. He also lied to the B'mth fans saying he wouldn't leave, and went the very next morning.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Only at Bournemouth. He failed at Burnley. He also lied to the B'mth fans saying he wouldn't leave, and went the very next morning.

I am happy to stop fishing at the suggestion of [MENTION=11350]LamieRobertson[/MENTION].

But.... you are simply adding more reasons for my indifference to Smeddy rather than hatred. Do the B'mf supporters hate him for his lies? I doubt it. Me, I'm not interested. Was he in charge of Burnley when we had 3 sent off? If so...that was a combination of our ludicrous indiscipline (Vincelot FFS) and draconian reffing. Nothing to do with Handsome Eddie. Look, I love a bit of panto as much as anyone, but I expct my Mr Punch to be a cross between haha and the Bolton spitter, not a softly spoken handsome young man whose team have outperformed themselves from the pit of the fourth tier to the brink of European glory.

OK, I'll stop now, so long as nobody else posts that he may have been a bit rude to his dear old mum once, etc. :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Eddie Howe is a bellend. That's all I really have to contribute to be honest.

I hope that is intelligent enough as it's definitely reasonable.

Just checking back to see who it was who derailed this thread. It was you, it was. :shrug:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I am happy to stop fishing at the suggestion of [MENTION=11350]LamieRobertson[/MENTION].

But.... you are simply adding more reasons for my indifference to Smeddy rather than hatred. Do the B'mf supporters hate him for his lies? I doubt it. Me, I'm not interested. Was he in charge of Burnley when we had 3 sent off? If so...that was a combination of our ludicrous indiscipline (Vincelot FFS) and draconian reffing. Nothing to do with Handsome Eddie. Look, I love a bit of panto as much as anyone, but I expct my Mr Punch to be a cross between haha and the Bolton spitter, not a softly spoken handsome young man whose team have outperformed themselves from the pit of the fourth tier to the brink of European glory.

OK, I'll stop now, so long as nobody else posts that he may have been a bit rude to his dear old mum once, etc. :lolol:

He was rude to his dear old mum once! :wink:

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Just checking back to see who it was who derailed this thread. It was you, it was. :shrug:

Nah, definitely you for you Eddie love in :kiss:

I can't stand the man as he so rarely admits when his team were beaten by the better team and blames soft goals, referring decisions and lucky opposition. Anyway better nip off, more threads to derail.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here