Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
That's turned out well hasn't it?

A bunch of clueless numpties trying to negotiate a deal when they haven't got a frigging clue what kind of deal they want. Then we get repeated blaming of remainers for sabotaging the process. You really couldn't make it up. To top it all: the leavers actually believe that it is all in the name of "The will of the people". No it frigging well isn't. There is a minimum of 48% who believed it would be crazy to leave a trading bloc that everybody else wants to deal with (amongst other benefits of the EU). If there was a second referendum today 'Remain' would get a vote of at least 65% to 70% because the reality of leaving is now out there. Even the 'Turkeys who voted for Christmas in the North' realise they were duped.

I would like to know what the benefits of leaving will be for a small, insignificant country that no longer manufactures anything to sell? A country that relies on foreign workers to work the crops, fill vacancies in the NHS and countless other jobs. It is a Little England pipedream that has gone even more tits up than they (Vote Leave) promised. Not the usual 'Leaver' rhetoric please: Real tangible benefits that work for us all.

I could tell you a few things about those foreign workers.
You see I'm what you call in the front line. I'm in construction and these SO CALLED skilled workers are far from that. As for hard working don't make me laugh. On a site where I am they start after us,are forever having fag breaks and rarely still at work after3pm. A whole hour and half before we leave. Baring in mind we start at 7.30am.
I'm sorry 52% is the will of the people. Do the maths.

Last edited:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
And it brought up an article which didn't answer my question.

Thanks

Perhaps instead of being an ungrateful troll,you should have read my post which advised you to do an internet search,not use my example because you are using your laptop instead of your pc,Dave

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
No, just knowledgeable regarding tcp/ip
Thanks for showing me your weak character today.

Not worth replying to really,except to advise you to cut back on the Pilsner.Not really good with your knitted yoghurt.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
He doesn't like to actually post links to anything because he thinks it's unsafe and the Internet Pixies will get him :facepalm:

Good grief,is it troll benefits day today,or internet prescription day?One melts down,and another melt turns up.:bigwave:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Perhaps instead of being an ungrateful troll,you should have read my post which advised you to do an internet search,not use my example because you are using your laptop instead of your pc,Dave

Oh trust me. I am so grateful for the advice of 'google it' to a genuine question, but more importantly, why are you calling me Dave......

Last edited:

Pretty Plnk Fairy

NSC Patron
Jan 30, 2008
44% of are exports go to the EU but only 9% of theress comes to us so its clear they need us more than we need them as they will be 44% worse off you Ramoners cant you udnerstand simple mathes:glare:

Regards
DR

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Oh trust me. I am so grateful for the advice of 'google it' to a genuine question, but more importantly, why are you calling me Dave......

Sort of a generic name-Dave Lister,Dave Trotter,Dave Cameron,Dave Beckham,Dave in Prague ..........people who are ,perhaps,a bit slooooooooooooow.Oh and people who post parody accounts after the funny has worn out.
Don't suppose you bothered to do an internet search didyou?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Whoosh :lolol:

Not the sharpest tool in the box are you :facepalm:

Never mind, you should feel well at home here with Two Professors and Pretty Pink Fairy

You really are tiresome.He knows PPF is a parody,being a parody account themselves.Whoosh indeed,you numbskull.:)

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Sort of a generic name-Dave Lister,Dave Trotter,Dave Cameron,Dave Beckham,Dave in Prague ..........people who are ,perhaps,a bit slooooooooooooow.Oh and people who post parody accounts after the funny has worn out.
Don't suppose you bothered to do an internet search didyou?

My name's not didyou. It's Dave.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
You’re twisting things here. I stand by my assertion that the way the Greek government carried on, turning a blind eye to a huge black economy and the recent over spending, and the willingness of the electorate to participate in this, clearly always was going to end in tears. It was inevitable. This was merely stating the obvious. But this does not mean I do not feel empathy for them; far from it. I stand by my Aegean European cousins and felt proud that the EU helped them out and found a solution which the Greek electorate voted for twice.

images

Meanwhile back in the real world the EU let them join when they didn't really meet the necessary Euro entry criteria, knew what a basket case the Greek and a few other Eurozone economies were, turned a blind eye to ongoing problems all until the bankers in Berlin and elsewhere decided to bring down the hammer and put a gun to the Greek nations head. Crushing austerity or leave.You and your fellow Europhiles on here certainly stand foresquare behind the commission and the banks. Reminds me of loan sharks continually lending to known bad debters then giving them a choice of losing their house or making them endure crushing poverty .. the 'but but they chose crushing poverty' answer doesn't really wash.

But nice to see you and Clampy have restablished your old Chuckle Brothers routine ... a touching tribute. :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here