Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Your Three Must Do Away Games 2018/19

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Is it probable that Brighton will still take 3,000 odd to Old Trafford and Anfield?

We've very few points, so last season didn't even bother, knowing they would all be taken quickly.

Wondering if this season will be entirely different with the long trips, giving us a chance.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Spurs and West Ham as new grounds for me. I’m also going to make an effort to finish my 92 over the next few years by ticking off a couple of stragglers every season; I also intend to do Newport and Forest Green.

If you're ticking off league game you may have an effing long wait....

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Up for doing Forest Green myself. Have relatives who support them

Could we get a large group of us to go to Forest Green Rovers and cheer on Sanchez? It could be a great day out during an international weekend

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Is it probable that Brighton will still take 3,000 odd to Old Trafford and Anfield?

We've very few points, so last season didn't even bother, knowing they would all be taken quickly.

Wondering if this season will be entirely different with the long trips, giving us a chance.
Man Utd is towards the end of January when people are at their poorest after Christmas, or spending money on Christmas things when the tickets go on sale. You may be lucky with that one.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
?? Not sure what you mean?

Unless I've missed something, the only way you are going to get to an away league game between Forest Green and Brighton is wait for an unlikely sequence of their promotons or our relegations....I've misunderstood something, haven't I......:facepalm::lolol:

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Unless I've missed something, the only way you are going to get to an away league game between Forest Green and Brighton is wait for an unlikely sequence of their promotons or our relegations....I've misunderstood something, haven't I......:facepalm::lolol:

Pretty sure he just means watching a game at the ground, not necessarily featuring The Albion!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Pretty sure he just means watching a game at the ground, not necessarily featuring The Albion!

Yes....I think you're right.....must give my head a wobble....:mad::lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here